PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

timtlm is keeping up the good worktimtlm is keeping up the good worktimtlm is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Please list all check boxes that you made changes to - checked or unchecked - when you built.
Below is the list of boxes checked

games
ie6
netCF 3.5
Office Mobile
Remote Desktop
SqlCeMobile
Windows Live

AdobePDF
Adv Config 3.3
Battery Monitor
Diamond TF3D Config
Diamond Tweak
PIM Backup
Pocket RAR
Soft Reset

Enlarge Start Menu
Jbed
Large title bar
long press end
network plugin
random access
task manager
touchflo
volume control

OEM Battery Icon

Sprint

Omnia D3D Driver

Hearts
Teeter

Adobe Flash 3.1
Opera Mobile

Telus Manila Landscape

White Flip Clock

Manila Engine

No Manila Options checked

All Multimedia checked except voice recorder

Google Maps

Phone Canvas

White Slide to Answer

All Plugins checked

Diamond\Touch Pro ezinput

White calculator
white WMP

Preload Programs
Registry Tweaks
Old 01-23-2009, 12:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Everything I checked worked but I can't say it's bug free
Cool... can't wait to get in there and start playing. Will report back.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:26 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtlm View Post
Below is the list of boxes checked

No Manila Options checked
Hmm... shot in the dark but try building with the background on all pages option and see what happens.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:33 AM
VIP Member

Question before I start building... is there a function in Package Tools that will allow you to customize your loading splash screen?
Old 01-23-2009, 12:37 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Has anyone else noticed that on the Profiles tab it is impossible to use the slider/toggle for turning Event Sounds on/off?
You have to hold the screen up to scroll to the bottom and since there is no multi-touch, it's impossible to tap/slide that control from there.
I don't really care as I just make those changes from the Notifications tab in the Settings folder, but I just thought you should know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture10.jpg (308.1 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Old 01-23-2009, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

timtlm is keeping up the good worktimtlm is keeping up the good worktimtlm is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Hmm... shot in the dark but try building with the background on all pages option and see what happens.
Still doesn't work. Really doesn't make sense. I'm not really changing anything around much. I might just try all the default settings just to see what happens.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:50 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtlm View Post
Still doesn't work. Really doesn't make sense. I'm not really changing anything around much. I might just try all the default settings just to see what happens.
Good idea.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:51 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Has anyone else noticed that on the Profiles tab it is impossible to use the slider/toggle for turning Event Sounds on/off?
You have to hold the screen up to scroll to the bottom and since there is no multi-touch, it's impossible to tap/slide that control from there.
I don't really care as I just make those changes from the Notifications tab in the Settings folder, but I just thought you should know.
There is an edit to re-add multi touch 20 or 30 pages back.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:56 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
There is an edit to re-add multi touch 20 or 30 pages back.
Really?? I thought that the OS wasn't capable of doing this at all?!
Alright. I'll search.

Are you talking about this post? Or this one (which I don't think is the same thing at all)?

Last edited by Trident; 01-23-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:58 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Really?? I thought that the OS wasn't capable of doing this at all?!
Alright. I'll search.
Mentioned in post 672

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom