PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 6 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.0 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Yeah I had just finished lol.

hey Calcu, what do you like better?
My favorite so far has been the 20931. I have been on 20954 for about 3 weeks but it has been oh so slugish compared to 931 in my opinion. How do you rate 21109 compared to 20931?
Old 01-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife22 View Post

My favorite so far has been the 20931. I have been on 20954 for about 3 weeks but it has been oh so slugish compared to 931 in my opinion. How do you rare 21109 compared to 20931?
destroys it!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here is a link to the action on the Touch Pro thread, if anyone is interested. I hadn't been following that thread until now because I don't have a Touch Pro.

Anyway... here it is.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=50184&page=86
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Regular 'Geeker

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
destroys it!

In a good way? haha.

Thanks mike
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

My favorite so far has been the 20931. I have been on 20954 for about 3 weeks but it has been oh so slugish compared to 931 in my opinion. How do you rate 21109 compared to 20931?
21109 really is very nice. Hopefully it doesn't go the way of the dodos what with all the excitement.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
In a good way? haha.

Thanks mike
Just overall fluidity of the sys is much better.

I always found with the 209x sys builds, they were fast don't get me wrong, although they as if the phone got slower and slower the longer you kept it running.

21109 is stable, and quick, draw speeds are fast too...

My preffered choice obviously since the MightyROM is currently using it.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Just overall fluidity of the sys is much better.

I always found with the 209x sys builds, they were fast don't get me wrong, although they as if the phone got slower and slower the longer you kept it running.

21109 is stable, and quick, draw speeds are fast too...

My preffered choice obviously since the MightyROM is currently using it.
definitely! 20954 was sweet for the first day and then I could just see it getting slower and slower. Soft resetting didn't help.

I'm gone. I'm going to stick with the 21109 for now. You and bonz are nuff proof for me.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:52 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

I've benchmarked both 20954 and 21109 with the same oems in each, and 20954 was faster. These were benchmarks were done shortly after flashing, and right after soft-reset however, so that may make a difference.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff

Will steering clear of 21014 keep you out of trouble with the MS cops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Here's what's coming for v4.1 so far. I tried 21014 already and I still prefer 21109, so I'm staying with it for this release

v4.1 (Testing)
Modulated/unmodulated more dll's & exe's
Tweak SYS & OEM a little more
Fixed WMP stop error
Thanks to MightyMike for the fix

Added
G-Alarm (v1.2.3)
Juggalo_X's Manila (v1.0)
Thanks to Juggalo_X for letting me use it

Updated
Drivers (v2.03)
EzInput (v1.5.32785.0)
XT9 IME (v1.5.33136.0)

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)
Old 01-08-2009, 08:12 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post
Will steering clear of 21014 keep you out of trouble with the MS cops?
Well, since there's speculation that 21109 is fake anyway, it's hard to say. If you run sysversion on that sys, you will see that it contains some elements of aku 5000, which I believe is parts of WM 6.5. That's what Windows doesn't want you to have.

According to some, theoretically building roms from anything other than official versions could be bad in the eyes of the all powerful Microsoft.

That being said, accodring to one source, the latest oficial version for the Diamond is 20764.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom