PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 06:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
+1, Can't seem to find it, I did a search for it in the kitchen but no luck.
I don't see that stuff in any of the other provxml files either. It looks like maybe the base theme method has changed?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

Doward is a n00b

Cooked up my first rom today - I seem to have a problem, though. The phone is stating that the Ringtones are corrupt.

I'm going to try making another rom with this new kitchen.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I don't see that stuff in any of the other provxml files either. It looks like maybe the base theme method has changed?
I am still working on prepping stuff, but I am gonna guess that whatever you have listed as the .tsk in the .rgu in the reg tweaks OEM is gonna control the theme now. Perhaps a response to the trouble people were having with the base theme? Dunno.

*edit* Got my first build with the 21232 sys completed. At a glance, it looks like this is, in fact, how the theming works now.

Last edited by Drybonz; 05-16-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

dnsapi.dll imageinfo.bin already exist....??

i get this error. it will go away if i remover the file dnsapi.dll in OEM drivers......
Old 05-16-2009, 07:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
dnsapi.dll imageinfo.bin already exist....??

i get this error. it will go away if i remover the file dnsapi.dll in OEM drivers......
Your using the SYS that indagroove posted earlier right??

Download the one Calkulin just posted and you won't have that problem!
Old 05-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:

yes i am.
will do! thanks!
Old 05-16-2009, 08:18 PM
VIP Member

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21231 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Interesting. Mind doesn't look as light as yours on the bottom.
I wouldn't mind have the same look on top- but instead of having it just darker, it would be cool to have a mirror image of the gradient that's on the top bar.
Yours is darker because your using Titanium, if you use TouchFlo, which is what I was using, than it will grey. I Don't like how it looks like that!

I figure out what controls the top bar, its an image called "Taskbar.png" in the Windows folder, but does any one know how I can make this image control the buttom bar as well???? Thanks!

Last edited by Mystery; 05-16-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:06 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Or just do the easy thing, and delete one of the duplicates.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:09 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Or just do the easy thing, and delete one of the duplicates.
Well yeah, was gonna edit my post but noticed you told him that in the other thread so....

Plus, if he is using Calkulin's kitchen it is better to use his SYS because with the one you posted he would have to
delete a couple more duplicates. But the way you said is easier.

Last edited by Mystery; 05-16-2009 at 09:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quick Question
Do builds just keep coming out or at one point will Microsoft and these phone providers say everything is perfect (hahahah very unlikely)?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom