View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I don't see that stuff in any of the other provxml files either. It looks like maybe the base theme method has changed?
I am still working on prepping stuff, but I am gonna guess that whatever you have listed as the .tsk in the .rgu in the reg tweaks OEM is gonna control the theme now. Perhaps a response to the trouble people were having with the base theme? Dunno.

*edit* Got my first build with the 21232 sys completed. At a glance, it looks like this is, in fact, how the theming works now.

Last edited by Drybonz; 05-16-2009 at 07:28 PM.