View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 01:56 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v4.2 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Im using the 6.1 rom and am having a problem with the phone while making a call. The Keypad and End Call buttons hide from me. Almost impossible to push them. I did a hard reset thinking it was a .cab I was using it didnt like and its back and I only have a few things installed. Here is a screetshot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
badboy8813 audio fix (full)
calkulins wm6.1 manila 2.1 contact card fix (and yes it didnt work even on 4.2 until I installed this)
diamond tweak 0.5.3
digicast solutions shopping cart 5.1
memmaid 2.3
galarm 2.3
googlemaps 3.3.1
mightyROM transparent email envelope
motweets 1.50
oldSAP sms purger 1.1
powersms
regedit.Rpr_ARM
rescoexplorer_p.ARM
SportsNut
Touch_Incall_Screen_Tweek 1.2.0
Touchpal 3.5
TouchResponse 0.3.2

umm. ok it was a lil more than a few but I was wondering if anyone else has this problem before I hard reset and tried the phone after installing each cab one by one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
It might be either the MightyROM envelope or the Touch_Incall_Screen_tweek 1.2.0.
That's because the dialer is WVGA ported to VGA. None of those things will affect the dialer position. MightyROM envelope is probably just manila files and TICST 1.2.0 is only an .exe that should have no effect on the position of the dialer. You need to make sure phcanvga.exe running on your phone. It re-positions the window so nothing gets cut off. It's already the Rhodium PhoneCanvas 3.40.35284.0 that Calkulin has in his kitchen. Make sure you have phcanvga.exe in \windows, a phcanvga.lnk in \Windows\StartUp, and that it is running (use fdc taskmanager to check). Sometimes I have had it mess up with the positioning, but be fine the next time after a soft reset.

Last edited by mwalt2; 12-27-2009 at 01:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.