View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 02:18 AM
DigitalAttic
Regular 'Geeker

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex288 View Post
has anyone gotten 23088 to work with calk's kitchen? I've tried, and doesn't give any errors, but the .rbh image it generates is only 4megs, so something is going wrong...

there's a bunch of extra dirs in the new 23088 file compared to the previous syses in calk's, ADC etc, I've tried deleting these extras as well but can't seem to get it going.

would be sweet if anyone that gets this working could upload their kitchen
The build I posted works with Calk's kitchen. I'm running it now, but don't expect any new build that Calk doesn't tweak for his UC to run without some work on your part.

Most builds provided for kitchens won't have all the niceties in them, but any kitchen can be setup so it's independent of the build; that's how you learn to be a chef

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!