View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 02:13 AM
DigitalAttic
Regular 'Geeker

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vista64htc View Post
thanks for the new sys!

but how would i go about getting new exts for calks kitchen, ive searched over on everythingdiamond, found some new tachi packages, but there is a 0804 folder in all the packages, and when i compare those to the one in calks kitchen, they dont have the 0804 folder.

i know im missing something, just wish there was a place we could get new packages from so we can just drop them into the kitchen folder.
What EXTs are you looking for? If you mean HTC OEMs, they are available in many places, including EDTP and XDA. Most of the new stuff is dumped from stock ROMs and then ported over to the desired device using older OEMs from said device as templates.

The GSM stock ROM OEMs are nicely packaged, but all OEMs that aren't from the stock ROM for the device you want to use them on need porting.

Most OEMs and cabs can be converted to EXT using well known tools.

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!