PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 15 \ 21042 & 21210 v4.6.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
I am honored to have my icon pack included in your kitchen. Now I don't have to reinstall it every time I build a ROM with your kitchen. Keep up the good work.
Misfortune... your icons are great... I am using a modified version of your taskbar in my rom and people have said they really like the battery icon.

Thanks for putting it together, it is great work.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm having a strange issue with the D2 Sip... I selected the same option as I have since 4.5 (D2 racer with no arrows) but on the 4.6.1 ROMs it doesn't do the auto '.' after double space and seems much more sluggish... whats up I wonder.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

This rom is the shizzzznit but I maye have to change if I cant get a decent battery fix, its only been a day and Im willing to see if it will start to increase over the days after a full charge.......hopefully cause this is perfect for my diamond
Old 04-17-2009, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Telus

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work

whats the difference between OEM CDMA d3d and O mnia drivers? could chosing one over the other result in the youtube problems some ppl, i one of them, have? does anyone even use the gsm oem?
Old 04-17-2009, 09:13 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

For those of you having Youtube issues are you flashing to SHIPPED rom every time you flash your new custom rom? I know it may be a stupid question to most but I have built custom roms using both the older Youtube version and the newer and have never had any issues with Youtube. I always flash to SHIPPED rom before I flash to my new custom rom, no matter if I cooked in the same exact stuff.

I am only using the black portrait manila and probably half of the things that most use. Ill put up a list of the things that I cook in and you can look over what you cook in and maybe it can help single out a program that maybe causing the problem.

IE 6
NetCF 3.5
Office Mobile
AdobePDF LE 2.5.1.0.378273.00B
Battery Monitor
Diamond Tweak
Facebook
FdcSoft Task Manager 3.1
HTC Calculator
Lumos V10RC2
MusicID
PHM Registry Editor
PIM Backup
Pocket RAR
QuickGPS
S2U2 1.62
S2V .42
Touch In-call Screen Tweak
Touch Response
BT Onoff
Enlarge Start Menu
Jbed
Long Press End Key
Menu Enhancements
Network Plugin
Notification Enhancements
PsShutXP for Power button
Random Access
Task Manager
TouchFlo
Volume Control
1% Rapid Charge
Generic Carrier
Omnia Drivers
Teeter
3D Battery
HTC Logo Start Menu
3D Taskbar
Adobe Flash
Opera Mobile
Black Manila
Portrait Manila Engine
White Flip Clock
4 Row All Program Menu 3a
Album
Audio Booster
Audio Manager
Mp3 Trimmer
Youtube 1.6.1822.2028
Googlemaps
TomTom 915.9196
PhoneCanvas
White Call Log
White S2A
Diamond\Touch Pro Ezinput
White Calculator
White Comm Manager
Grey Highlights
White Media Player
WModem
All Tweaks

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 04-17-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:18 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Getting an error with myphoneconsole.exe when attempting to build with the 21501 sys in the new 6.5 kitchen.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
For those of you having Youtube issues are you flashing to SHIPPED rom every time you flash your new custom rom? I know it may be a stupid question to most but I have built custom roms using both the older Youtube version and the newer and have never had any issues with Youtube. I always flash to SHIPPED rom before I flash to my new custom rom, no matter if I cooked in the same exact stuff.

I am only using the black portrait manila and probably half of the things that most use. Ill put up a list of the things that I cook in and you can look over what you cook in and maybe it can help single out a program that maybe causing the problem.
Well what I just figure out is that the problem of no sound in YouTube was because of the taskbar I was using. When I cooked in Misfortune taskbar I didn't have any problems.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Does anyone have a link to the program that saves your buildos choices so that you don't have to re-select oems to re-build a rom? With all this flashing, having to reselect oems becomes tedious! Thanks for your help!
Old 04-17-2009, 10:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Telus

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work

does anyone flash to normal manila anymore? i am tempted to put the vodaphone or sprint theme. those are so shexy, but will it decrease performance, like speed?
Old 04-17-2009, 10:39 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Does anyone have a link to the program that saves your buildos choices so that you don't have to re-select oems to re-build a rom? With all this flashing, having to reselect oems becomes tedious! Thanks for your help!
It's in the tools folder in the kitchen... it's called ezoption

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom