View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Mystery
VIP Member

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 15 \ 21042 & 21210 v4.6.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
For those of you having Youtube issues are you flashing to SHIPPED rom every time you flash your new custom rom? I know it may be a stupid question to most but I have built custom roms using both the older Youtube version and the newer and have never had any issues with Youtube. I always flash to SHIPPED rom before I flash to my new custom rom, no matter if I cooked in the same exact stuff.

I am only using the black portrait manila and probably half of the things that most use. Ill put up a list of the things that I cook in and you can look over what you cook in and maybe it can help single out a program that maybe causing the problem.
Well what I just figure out is that the problem of no sound in YouTube was because of the taskbar I was using. When I cooked in Misfortune taskbar I didn't have any problems.