View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Question on changing the default theme... if I change the .tsk file in <Base_Lang_0409_DPI_192_RESH_480_RESV_640> and edit <mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml> with the name of the new .tsk, I still get the "classic blue" highlight colors. I'm good on the .png menu bars, I just can't get the highlights from the .tsk to change.

Can anyone help me out with how to do that? Thanks.

*edit* Never mind... I think I figured it out.

*edit* Actually, no... I haven't figured it out. These 6.5 .tsk files are different and I can't figure out how to skin them or set the default one properly.
Sorry to bump this, everyone, but I still have not been able to figure it out. I replaced the classic blue.tsk with classic black.tsk and edited my provxml, but I still have a good bit of the classic blue highlights mixed in, in some of the old 6.1 theme areas (not the new png bars, etc).

Anyone know how to skin this stuff out?

Thanks.