PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 10:49 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
it depend if u had another background put up.... if the background u put up is not 480x640... it wont line up.
Ok, that's probably it. It's a picture I took with my Diamond's phone. Anyway, both bars are clear for me.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Ok, that's probably it. It's a picture I took with my Diamond's phone. Anyway, both bars are clear for me.
yeah... both bars are clear...
when push the start menu it just moves up by barely a quarter of a millimeter.
not too bad... if i find a fix i will post it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 03-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Ntelos

djdigital40 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... so it confirmed... working bottom but no top.
ill look into it.
are u using my theme or another 6.5.5 theme?
yours ...
Old 03-27-2010, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdigital40 View Post
yours ...
just tested myself.... it works.
try to re install.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i updated the cab again... this time i added a mode that adds the day of the week on the calendar icon.
check out the Third Post

i really dont know who to thank to for this mode... i found it through different links on xda... and i had to isolate the files to make it work on vga.
attached is the separate days mode
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM Days on Calendar.cab (14.9 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by amikam; 03-27-2010 at 11:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

after all these recent updates... its time for a break.
exams coming up again... ill probably hold of on any more updates for about a week or so.
have fun guys.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Can't seem to get the transparency's to work .
Does the file have to a .tsk?
Thought I followed the instructions but still doesn't change.
Would really appreciate some step by step and maybe a troubleshoot.
Thanks.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:31 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Can't seem to get the transparency's to work .
Does the file have to a .tsk?
Thought I followed the instructions but still doesn't change.
Would really appreciate some step by step and maybe a troubleshoot.
Thanks.
ok...
lets assume u just flashed and the device got reset and now u at the home screen.

1. go to start\settings\home. and uncheck manila.
2. install the cab, it should soft reset by it self.
3. put manila back on.

if u want a different background or a different .tsk then:

1. change to your desired tsk/wallpaper on the start menu(go to manila settings tab and change the lock screen wallpaper)
2. change the background on manila to the same one as the one in the start menu.
3. go to start\settings\home. and uncheck manila.
4. install the cab, it should soft reset by it self.
5. put manila back on.

don't forget to make sure that the background is of the right size(480x640) for both manila and start menu.

that should work... if it doesn't... i hope u didnt get confused and flashed a different version cuz this only works on march 27 releases.

Last edited by amikam; 03-28-2010 at 12:34 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 02:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up WOW Best ever ROM: 27 March MikROM 21897 light|Real WM6.5 aku|

First of all I need to stand up and say:
WOW , Fantastic , ROCKS
AMikam, Best ever ROM i use it my Diamond Life!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything seem to works AMAZING!!! not a bug yet!!!
transparent : taskbar, HTC slider Tabs, Bottom row for softkeys are as H*LL PRETTY now transparent!!!!
Damn it if all your effort and all the people underground (backstage) will exist before and do this magic, still couple of months to get 24months old our diamonds. OMG I enjoy so much all this tourney (longway) is a Magic how you see your diamond goes from stock wm6.1 to this incredible&amazing&Dazzling MikRom 6.5 (sys21897) Sence 2.5 (build 2012). I still think WinMo7 can go to h*ll as WinVista was, and I quite sure that WM7 will suck if there is no open it to all the STUNNING work that developers as AMIKAM do.
Well done my bro, history is just wrote down and a fellowship of diamonds user will always remmenber what a great work.
Get your well deserver rest, be happy knowing how much smilies have you draw in diamond users. =D>

EDIT: by the way what the F*ck amazing free space: 73.088KB (including after flash installing of: Advance Config Tool 3.3, MS MarketPlace, MS Windows Live, MS MyPhone, MS Facebook, Unit Converter, Opera 10 Mobil Final, Google Maps 4.0, Skype 3, Rherrero BandSwitch, FingerKeyb 2.1, Mobipocket Reader, Resco Explorer 2010, PPCPIM_backup, MyMobiler, Dredsensor 1.3a, Re-start, Chess, Panoramic BlackJack, NeedForSpeed_Undercover, 200mb of Photos, 1gb of Music, 500mb of Videos, and 2 Inbox Mail (W live & Gmail), 412 contacts)
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-28-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Autorotate screen Opera Mobile 10 Final, Flash Lite, plugin

Mshnayde and Meangreen,
Quote:
Hey guys, Does anyone have the full release of Opera Mobile with Flash and rotation built in but installable to the storage card.
Quote:
there are some Opera mobile 10 Repackaged versions that have flash and other things built in on xda site, that's the one I was hoping to get. Thanks for the link though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
oops, sorry about that
Here is the repackaged version from XDA (by N!njaDuck)
Mshnayde and Meangreen,
you are both out of updated, N!njaDuck has update Opera mobile 10 beta3 to Opera mobile 10 Final REpacked. So the last release for that is (the same Thread but more update post)
HERE (link)
By the way Mshnayde, "Flash" is not the same that "Flash Lite 3.1" (the one used in Youtube), you will have to enable "plugin from Opera mobiel 10 final" to be enable to use it.
My experience is that in 85% of webpage programed in Flash 9 or Flash 10 make our Opera mobile 10 Final to crash, hope you have better luck than me with my Diamond, but I guess there is a good reason why Adobe don't release Flash mobile 10.1 for old device (that include HTC HD2, 'cause still need a better graphics video chip driver).
In the other hand with a simply regedit you can enable Opera Mobile 10 Final to AUTOROTATE screen.
Anyone who want to make the "stock/original" Opera Mobile 10 Final to autrotate you need to make this regedits (all credit and thanks goes to N!njaDuck)

Open your regedit editor,
Go to
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\W hiteList]
Add a string with name "Opera Mobile 10"
and stringvalue = "OM10-ML-MainWndClass"
and go to
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/HTC/HTCSENSOR/GSensor/ModuleName]
Add a string with name "Opera10"
and stringvalue =
"\Internal Storage\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe"
(Note: erase "\Internal Storage" if you are not going to instal opera mobile 10 in the Internal Storage)
Best Regards Sabroso
-------------------------------------

P.S: AmiKAM I know you don't have time know but in a future ROMs and if you know how, can you add this FIXes???
1.-
AMIKAM, I guess the Kitchener you still use have the old regedit for Opera9, 'cause when you go to regedit you can still see old "Opera9" regedits, can you update to "Opera Mobile 10", the codes are the ones up here.
2.- to "enable AGPS in Maps Google v4.0" (SO you can Disable "USE GPS" {inside G-maps options} which consume a huge amount of battery Life. Note AGPS is not quite precise and refresh very slow also, so it is not for "Live drive direction intructions") is a regedit the Code:
[HKLM\software\google\googlemaps]
Add a string with name
"supports_extended_ril" and (String Value) =1
"supports_extended_wifi" and (String Value) =1

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-28-2010 at 09:47 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development