PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Autorotate screen Opera Mobile 10 Final, Flash Lite, plugin

Mshnayde and Meangreen,
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Hey guys, Does anyone have the full release of Opera Mobile with Flash and rotation built in but installable to the storage card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
there are some Opera mobile 10 Repackaged versions that have flash and other things built in on xda site, that's the one I was hoping to get. Thanks for the link though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
oops, sorry about that
Here is the repackaged version from XDA (by N!njaDuck)
Mshnayde and Meangreen,
you are both out of updated, N!njaDuck has update Opera mobile 10 beta3 to Opera mobile 10 Final REpacked. So the last release for that is (the same Thread but more update post)
HERE (link)
By the way Mshnayde, "Flash" is not the same that "Flash Lite 3.1" (the one used in Youtube), you will have to enable "plugin from Opera mobiel 10 final" to be enable to use it.
My experience is that in 85% of webpage programed in Flash 9 or Flash 10 make our Opera mobile 10 Final to crash, hope you have better luck than me with my Diamond, but I guess there is a good reason why Adobe don't release Flash mobile 10.1 for old device (that include HTC HD2, 'cause still need a better graphics video chip driver).
In the other hand with a simply regedit you can enable Opera Mobile 10 Final to AUTOROTATE screen.
Anyone who want to make the "stock/original" Opera Mobile 10 Final to autrotate you need to make this regedits (all credit and thanks goes to N!njaDuck)

Open your regedit editor,
Go to
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\W hiteList]
Add a string with name "Opera Mobile 10"
and stringvalue = "OM10-ML-MainWndClass"
and go to
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/HTC/HTCSENSOR/GSensor/ModuleName]
Add a string with name "Opera10"
and stringvalue =
"\Internal Storage\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe"
(Note: erase "\Internal Storage" if you are not going to instal opera mobile 10 in the Internal Storage)
Best Regards Sabroso
-------------------------------------

P.S: AmiKAM I know you don't have time know but in a future ROMs and if you know how, can you add this FIXes???
1.-
AMIKAM, I guess the Kitchener you still use have the old regedit for Opera9, 'cause when you go to regedit you can still see old "Opera9" regedits, can you update to "Opera Mobile 10", the codes are the ones up here.
2.- to "enable AGPS in Maps Google v4.0" (SO you can Disable "USE GPS" {inside G-maps options} which consume a huge amount of battery Life. Note AGPS is not quite precise and refresh very slow also, so it is not for "Live drive direction intructions") is a regedit the Code:
[HKLM\software\google\googlemaps]
Add a string with name
"supports_extended_ril" and (String Value) =1
"supports_extended_wifi" and (String Value) =1
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-28-2010 at 09:47 AM.