View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:31 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Can't seem to get the transparency's to work .
Does the file have to a .tsk?
Thought I followed the instructions but still doesn't change.
Would really appreciate some step by step and maybe a troubleshoot.
Thanks.
ok...
lets assume u just flashed and the device got reset and now u at the home screen.

1. go to start\settings\home. and uncheck manila.
2. install the cab, it should soft reset by it self.
3. put manila back on.

if u want a different background or a different .tsk then:

1. change to your desired tsk/wallpaper on the start menu(go to manila settings tab and change the lock screen wallpaper)
2. change the background on manila to the same one as the one in the start menu.
3. go to start\settings\home. and uncheck manila.
4. install the cab, it should soft reset by it self.
5. put manila back on.

don't forget to make sure that the background is of the right size(480x640) for both manila and start menu.

that should work... if it doesn't... i hope u didnt get confused and flashed a different version cuz this only works on march 27 releases.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-28-2010 at 12:34 AM.