PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 09:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Themes S2W wm6.5 sys21897 Sence 2.5 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... i think i found someone that is doing themes for manila, his version dont really match my manila version... but i can make it fit...s2w... he's really good. I think i m gonna start to incorporate some of his theme elements into my rom from now on.......
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...&highlight=s2w
AmiKAM, MMM very interest themes frmo S2W, I see a lot of your past Theme ideas there.
They look pretty good, so I make a compilation, of the ideas sound good to me.
I use photoshop to merge a couple of his themes.
Just some ideas to the air, or just let my mind flow and speak free, let see if someonme is good (you like it):
1 .- Taskbar: a) Battery notification on Left with % number, b) Digital clock on the Right (instead of Battery icon), c) some of your already taskbar icons
2.- Clock: a) I put 4 option that look good. Anyway the "window mirror reflex" if it is not over the number lost all the ilusion of a Glass, so instead of a "Window mirror reflex can just a point glow or something that can be stay over the numbers, so keep the Glass effect (simulation).
3.- Date-Alarm, Last Call, and Calendar with black or semiblack background
4.- Slider, I like black or red icons, I also Like the shadow for the Icons when transparent backgroud. mmm and the notification number can be just a big number with color but without a backgroud or without inside that complex imagen S2W do.
I also think the "Window mirror reflex" on the slider are to much.
with just the Frame or with just iluminate or change from black to red is enought for the icons.
5.- Bottom row for softkey, your actual background or plain black or transparent.
I attach the screens. YOU can zoom it (image is 1615x960 pixeles), after I finish photoshop I realize they were for tp2 (480x800px) so the "quickaccess link" row has to be cut for our diamonds, as the last image I put.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s2W_4_ideas_v.jpg (329.7 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-28-2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Dex2 is just getting started
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Hey amikam, I just wanted to say how much I love your rom. Before I was cooking my own rom ,but was getting tire of keeping up with the updates. Saw your rom and decided to give it a try. It has almost everything I wanted. Love the speed, theme and the organization of the start menu.

Btw tried your latest rom,but I kind of miss the old folder icons. Have you thought of using the icons that Lechux is providing at xda forums. It would go perfectly with your black and white themes. Regarding your background, why not go with just a plain carbon wallpaper. I know OMJ has a good one in his kitchen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=646967

Thanks again.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
First of all I need to stand up and say:
WOW , Fantastic , ROCKS
AMikam, Best ever ROM i use it my Diamond Life!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything seem to works AMAZING!!! not a bug yet!!!
transparent : taskbar, HTC slider Tabs, Bottom row for softkeys are as H*LL PRETTY now transparent!!!!
Damn it if all your effort and all the people underground (backstage) will exist before and do this magic, still couple of months to get 24months old our diamonds. OMG I enjoy so much all this tourney (longway) is a Magic how you see your diamond goes from stock wm6.1 to this incredible&amazing&Dazzling MikRom 6.5 (sys21897) Sence 2.5 (build 2012). I still think WinMo7 can go to h*ll as WinVista was, and I quite sure that WM7 will suck if there is no open it to all the STUNNING work that developers as AMIKAM do.
Well done my bro, history is just wrote down and a fellowship of diamonds user will always remmenber what a great work.
Get your well deserver rest, be happy knowing how much smilies have you draw in diamond users. =D>

EDIT: by the way what the F*ck amazing free space: 73.088KB (including after flash installing of: Advance Config Tool 3.3, MS MarketPlace, MS Windows Live, MS MyPhone, MS Facebook, Unit Converter, Opera 10 Mobil Final, Google Maps 4.0, Skype 3, Rherrero BandSwitch, FingerKeyb 2.1, Mobipocket Reader, Resco Explorer 2010, PPCPIM_backup, MyMobiler, Dredsensor 1.3a, Re-start, Chess, Panoramic BlackJack, NeedForSpeed_Undercover, 200mb of Photos, 1gb of Music, 500mb of Videos, and 2 Inbox Mail (W live & Gmail), 412 contacts)
thanks a lot for the compliments man...
the free space is lasting because of the album cache tweak.
i did find an issue though... but i can easily fix it, i just hope it won't effect the speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Mshnayde and Meangreen,

Mshnayde and Meangreen,
you are both out of updated, N!njaDuck has update Opera mobile 10 beta3 to Opera mobile 10 Final REpacked. So the last release for that is (the same Thread but more update post)
HERE (link)
By the way Mshnayde, "Flash" is not the same that "Flash Lite 3.1" (the one used in Youtube), you will have to enable "plugin from Opera mobiel 10 final" to be enable to use it.
My experience is that in 85% of webpage programed in Flash 9 or Flash 10 make our Opera mobile 10 Final to crash, hope you have better luck than me with my Diamond, but I guess there is a good reason why Adobe don't release Flash mobile 10.1 for old device (that include HTC HD2, 'cause still need a better graphics video chip driver).
In the other hand with a simply regedit you can enable Opera Mobile 10 Final to AUTOROTATE screen.
Anyone who want to make the "stock/original" Opera Mobile 10 Final to autrotate you need to make this regedits (all credit and thanks goes to N!njaDuck)

Open your regedit editor,
Go to
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\W hiteList]
Add a string with name "Opera Mobile 10"
and stringvalue = "OM10-ML-MainWndClass"
and go to
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/HTC/HTCSENSOR/GSensor/ModuleName]
Add a string with name "Opera10"
and stringvalue =
"\Internal Storage\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe"
(Note: erase "\Internal Storage" if you are not going to instal opera mobile 10 in the Internal Storage)
Best Regards Sabroso
-------------------------------------

P.S: AmiKAM I know you don't have time know but in a future ROMs and if you know how, can you add this FIXes???
1.-
AMIKAM, I guess the Kitchener you still use have the old regedit for Opera9, 'cause when you go to regedit you can still see old "Opera9" regedits, can you update to "Opera Mobile 10", the codes are the ones up here.
2.- to "enable AGPS in Maps Google v4.0" (SO you can Disable "USE GPS" {inside G-maps options} which consume a huge amount of battery Life. Note AGPS is not quite precise and refresh very slow also, so it is not for "Live drive direction intructions") is a regedit the Code:
[HKLM\software\google\googlemaps]
Add a string with name
"supports_extended_ril" and (String Value) =1
"supports_extended_wifi" and (String Value) =1
i can add those regedits in... i never bothered cuz i dont think i installed google maps on my phone in like 3 months, and i barely use opera besides looking up somethings real quick.
ill add them in the next release since it saves some time for people.
thanks.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 03-28-2010, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex2 View Post
Hey amikam, I just wanted to say how much I love your rom. Before I was cooking my own rom ,but was getting tire of keeping up with the updates. Saw your rom and decided to give it a try. It has almost everything I wanted. Love the speed, theme and the organization of the start menu.

Btw tried your latest rom,but I kind of miss the old folder icons. Have you thought of using the icons that Lechux is providing at xda forums. It would go perfectly with your black and white themes. Regarding your background, why not go with just a plain carbon wallpaper. I know OMJ has a good one in his kitchen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=646967

Thanks again.
actually... i was thinking about changing to these icons:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=652582

but maybe later on... i just switched to the one i have right now.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

how do I restart Manilla? Is that the same as htc sense? And what are manilla settings? I've never known what manilla is.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
how do I restart Manilla? Is that the same as htc sense? And what are manilla settings? I've never known what manilla is.
it doesn't matter how u do it.
just make sure that the background of manila(htc sense) is the same as the one u got in the start menu.
then install the cab.
thats the easiest way.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

report on battery life for those who may want to know.
settings:
weather: every 6 hr
tweeter: every 8 hr
google mail: active sync, as received
hot mail, every 4 hr
no fb.

I took it off from the charger @10 am, did 1:30 hours of non stop web browsing, 30 min or so of wifi hot spot. 15 minutes of phone call conv. about 15 min of google map with gps active, 5:30 pm, battery @ 13 %. considering my usage, I say it is damn good!

*edit* yeah... I was just thinking that I should've indicated what rom I was running. I am using sprint 1.12.34f radio with MikROM 21897 lite, March 27 release. those hours are from straight from Standard Sprint issue battery, I believe 1350mA. I am sort of obsessed with battery life and/or how low my gas is in my car.... as you can see I am pretty heavy user on web, and wifi sharing, so I always carry extra battery with me and still didn't feel safe with other roms, but with MikROM, 2 do just fine. Again, thanks for the great rom!

Last edited by powerpower73; 03-28-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Bell Mobility

ZALI- is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
settings:
hot mail, every 4 hr
no fb.

I took it off from the charger @10 am, did 1:30 of non stop web browsing, 30 min or so of wifi hot spot. 15 minutes of phone call conv. about 15 min of google map with gps active, 5:30 pm, battery @ 13 %. considering my usage, I say it is damn good!
Damn! That is a really good battery life.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Bell Mobility

ZALI- is a n00b

Amikam, I really like the icons you used. The cube ones you mention a few posts up^, are nice, there shaped like Diamonds, like our phones.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
settings:
hot mail, every 4 hr
no fb.

I took it off from the charger @10 am, did 1:30 of non stop web browsing, 30 min or so of wifi hot spot. 15 minutes of phone call conv. about 15 min of google map with gps active, 5:30 pm, battery @ 13 %. considering my usage, I say it is damn good!
good to know it working well.
u might wanna add which version u using just so people can know... but dont have to... i think they will all be pretty much the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZALI- View Post
Amikam, I really like the icons you used. The cube ones you mention a few posts up^, are nice, there shaped like Diamonds, like our phones.
thanks...
the only issue i have with using those diamond shaped icons is that i know ill have to make some of my own with the same look, cuz from what i saw i dont think he has all of them covered.
but ill check that later...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development