View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 06:33 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
report on battery life for those who may want to know.
settings:
weather: every 6 hr
tweeter: every 8 hr
google mail: active sync, as received
hot mail, every 4 hr
no fb.

I took it off from the charger @10 am, did 1:30 of non stop web browsing, 30 min or so of wifi hot spot. 15 minutes of phone call conv. about 15 min of google map with gps active, 5:30 pm, battery @ 13 %. considering my usage, I say it is damn good!
good to know it working well.
u might wanna add which version u using just so people can know... but dont have to... i think they will all be pretty much the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZALI- View Post
Amikam, I really like the icons you used. The cube ones you mention a few posts up^, are nice, there shaped like Diamonds, like our phones.
thanks...
the only issue i have with using those diamond shaped icons is that i know ill have to make some of my own with the same look, cuz from what i saw i dont think he has all of them covered.
but ill check that later...

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils