View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 04:06 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
First of all I need to stand up and say:
WOW , Fantastic , ROCKS
AMikam, Best ever ROM i use it my Diamond Life!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything seem to works AMAZING!!! not a bug yet!!!
transparent : taskbar, HTC slider Tabs, Bottom row for softkeys are as H*LL PRETTY now transparent!!!!
Damn it if all your effort and all the people underground (backstage) will exist before and do this magic, still couple of months to get 24months old our diamonds. OMG I enjoy so much all this tourney (longway) is a Magic how you see your diamond goes from stock wm6.1 to this incredible&amazing&Dazzling MikRom 6.5 (sys21897) Sence 2.5 (build 2012). I still think WinMo7 can go to h*ll as WinVista was, and I quite sure that WM7 will suck if there is no open it to all the STUNNING work that developers as AMIKAM do.
Well done my bro, history is just wrote down and a fellowship of diamonds user will always remmenber what a great work.
Get your well deserver rest, be happy knowing how much smilies have you draw in diamond users. =D>

EDIT: by the way what the F*ck amazing free space: 73.088KB (including after flash installing of: Advance Config Tool 3.3, MS MarketPlace, MS Windows Live, MS MyPhone, MS Facebook, Unit Converter, Opera 10 Mobil Final, Google Maps 4.0, Skype 3, Rherrero BandSwitch, FingerKeyb 2.1, Mobipocket Reader, Resco Explorer 2010, PPCPIM_backup, MyMobiler, Dredsensor 1.3a, Re-start, Chess, Panoramic BlackJack, NeedForSpeed_Undercover, 200mb of Photos, 1gb of Music, 500mb of Videos, and 2 Inbox Mail (W live & Gmail), 412 contacts)
thanks a lot for the compliments man...
the free space is lasting because of the album cache tweak.
i did find an issue though... but i can easily fix it, i just hope it won't effect the speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Mshnayde and Meangreen,

Mshnayde and Meangreen,
you are both out of updated, N!njaDuck has update Opera mobile 10 beta3 to Opera mobile 10 Final REpacked. So the last release for that is (the same Thread but more update post)
HERE (link)
By the way Mshnayde, "Flash" is not the same that "Flash Lite 3.1" (the one used in Youtube), you will have to enable "plugin from Opera mobiel 10 final" to be enable to use it.
My experience is that in 85% of webpage programed in Flash 9 or Flash 10 make our Opera mobile 10 Final to crash, hope you have better luck than me with my Diamond, but I guess there is a good reason why Adobe don't release Flash mobile 10.1 for old device (that include HTC HD2, 'cause still need a better graphics video chip driver).
In the other hand with a simply regedit you can enable Opera Mobile 10 Final to AUTOROTATE screen.
Anyone who want to make the "stock/original" Opera Mobile 10 Final to autrotate you need to make this regedits (all credit and thanks goes to N!njaDuck)

Open your regedit editor,
Go to
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\W hiteList]
Add a string with name "Opera Mobile 10"
and stringvalue = "OM10-ML-MainWndClass"
and go to
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/HTC/HTCSENSOR/GSensor/ModuleName]
Add a string with name "Opera10"
and stringvalue =
"\Internal Storage\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe"
(Note: erase "\Internal Storage" if you are not going to instal opera mobile 10 in the Internal Storage)
Best Regards Sabroso
-------------------------------------

P.S: AmiKAM I know you don't have time know but in a future ROMs and if you know how, can you add this FIXes???
1.-
AMIKAM, I guess the Kitchener you still use have the old regedit for Opera9, 'cause when you go to regedit you can still see old "Opera9" regedits, can you update to "Opera Mobile 10", the codes are the ones up here.
2.- to "enable AGPS in Maps Google v4.0" (SO you can Disable "USE GPS" {inside G-maps options} which consume a huge amount of battery Life. Note AGPS is not quite precise and refresh very slow also, so it is not for "Live drive direction intructions") is a regedit the Code:
[HKLM\software\google\googlemaps]
Add a string with name
"supports_extended_ril" and (String Value) =1
"supports_extended_wifi" and (String Value) =1
i can add those regedits in... i never bothered cuz i dont think i installed google maps on my phone in like 3 months, and i barely use opera besides looking up somethings real quick.
ill add them in the next release since it saves some time for people.
thanks.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils