Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up WOW Best ever ROM: 27 March MikROM 21897 light|Real WM6.5 aku|

First of all I need to stand up and say:
WOW , Fantastic , ROCKS
AMikam, Best ever ROM i use it my Diamond Life!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything seem to works AMAZING!!! not a bug yet!!!
transparent : taskbar, HTC slider Tabs, Bottom row for softkeys are as H*LL PRETTY now transparent!!!!
Damn it if all your effort and all the people underground (backstage) will exist before and do this magic, still couple of months to get 24months old our diamonds. OMG I enjoy so much all this tourney (longway) is a Magic how you see your diamond goes from stock wm6.1 to this incredible&amazing&Dazzling MikRom 6.5 (sys21897) Sence 2.5 (build 2012). I still think WinMo7 can go to h*ll as WinVista was, and I quite sure that WM7 will suck if there is no open it to all the STUNNING work that developers as AMIKAM do.
Well done my bro, history is just wrote down and a fellowship of diamonds user will always remmenber what a great work.
Get your well deserver rest, be happy knowing how much smilies have you draw in diamond users. =D>

EDIT: by the way what the F*ck amazing free space: 73.088KB (including after flash installing of: Advance Config Tool 3.3, MS MarketPlace, MS Windows Live, MS MyPhone, MS Facebook, Unit Converter, Opera 10 Mobil Final, Google Maps 4.0, Skype 3, Rherrero BandSwitch, FingerKeyb 2.1, Mobipocket Reader, Resco Explorer 2010, PPCPIM_backup, MyMobiler, Dredsensor 1.3a, Re-start, Chess, Panoramic BlackJack, NeedForSpeed_Undercover, 200mb of Photos, 1gb of Music, 500mb of Videos, and 2 Inbox Mail (W live & Gmail), 412 contacts)
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-28-2010 at 04:33 AM.