PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 07:16 PM
TouchPro Android Guy
Pocket PC: Vogu100, Raph500, Diam500, Raph800, Evo
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Yeah, I've grabbed the mjg droid util and will wrap it up with the next package. I'll have to play around and see what files are necessary and what aren't. Don't need to have a bunch of Pictures of Rhodium keymaps; I know that much, at least.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ya i can't imagine it does us good lol.

i have a feeling once this moves to nand we will see some big leaps in battery life. but so far this seems to be doing much better than yesterdays most recent version.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post
Yeah, I've grabbed the mjg droid util and will wrap it up with the next package. I'll have to play around and see what files are necessary and what aren't. Don't need to have a bunch of Pictures of Rhodium keymaps; I know that much, at least.
It just needs the 2 DLL's (BackgroundWorker.dll & ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll) & the one .exe (MJGDroidUtil.exe, obviously ). I don't even think it *needs* the Apps.xml to just provide basic updating of the necessaries, but I have it included on mine just in case.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 05-10-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

stupid back button!!
Old 05-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

arrrghhh are you seeing the issue with the back button at all? or am i alone in this?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamagc View Post
arrrghhh are you seeing the issue with the back button at all? or am i alone in this?
Sometimes I have to hit it multiple times for it to respond... It'll 'freeze' occasionally when trying to hit the back button. If that's what you mean. It seems to work eventually, I just keep hitting the back button until it does something.

You know you can edit your posts, right?
Old 05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

lol ya but its easier to post a new reply from work most of the time.

And no I'm talking about the back button turning the screen off. I'm going to rebuild my data.img and see if that helps.

Sent from my AOSP on XDANDROID MSM using Tapatalk
Old 05-10-2010, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)
Carrier: US Cellular

chrialex is becoming a great contributor

I have seen it turn off the screen before, usually it is when the light for the End Call button and another one stuck on. I can usually get it to work by running my finger over the back button enough to have it switch off the light for the other one and turn on the light for it, then it works.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

njnickols is a n00b

i dl the all in one pkg. unzipped..copied to sd car..basically followed instructions on first page.. when i run the exe and linux tries to boot i run itno a mount/data error
Old 05-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by njnickols View Post
i dl the all in one pkg. unzipped..copied to sd car..basically followed instructions on first page.. when i run the exe and linux tries to boot i run itno a mount/data error
Check the startup.txt if its not that then try deleting the old data.img n give it a go....

If none ove the above work try a full update w the latest kernels and stuff. Hope it works out buddy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
android, donut, eclair, linux