PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huleeyo View Post
Thank you for your answer.

I have been turning off all the networks (bt, gps, wifi) and I am working with the less level of brightnes.

But I think, I have a issue, when I turn to sleep the touch pro in android, the circle on the pad turn on. Like when charging the battery in windows mobile.

Another quiestion:
If I close HTC Sense 2.5 and other app in Windows Mobile, can I save battery in Android?
Sleep on RAPH = that "breathe" LED effect like charging in WinMo... this is status quo.

Nothing you do in WinMo will have much effect on anything in Android, especially at this stage. Before you had to make a call to voicemail or make sure 3g was connected etc to get stuff to work in Android, but none of this is required anymore (AFAIK).
Old 06-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Keiro Starr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quick question, is it normal for XDAndroid's Wi-Fi to constantly reset my modem everytime it tries to connect?

Also, is it possible to remove WinMo and replace it with XDAndroid?
Old 06-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiro Starr View Post
Quick question, is it normal for XDAndroid's Wi-Fi to constantly reset my modem everytime it tries to connect?

Also, is it possible to remove WinMo and replace it with XDAndroid?
First, I guess so. Not sure what you mean, wifi should disable 3g. If that's what you mean, then yes of course it's normal.

Second, no. NAND requires A TON of work, a lot more so than just slamming what we have on HaRET into the internal memory. RHOD's almost have a functional flash, but it's got a loooong way to go to catchup to where HaRET development is at.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Keiro Starr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
First, I guess so. Not sure what you mean, wifi should disable 3g. If that's what you mean, then yes of course it's normal.

Second, no. NAND requires A TON of work, a lot more so than just slamming what we have on HaRET into the internal memory. RHOD's almost have a functional flash, but it's got a loooong way to go to catchup to where HaRET development is at.
No, I mean, I use the house DSL modem's Wi-fi to connect to the internet. On WinMo, wireless worked fine, but in XDA, the Wi-Fi function for some reason causes the modem to reset every time it attempts to connect to it.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiro Starr View Post
No, I mean, I use the house DSL modem's Wi-fi to connect to the internet. On WinMo, wireless worked fine, but in XDA, the Wi-Fi function for some reason causes the modem to reset every time it attempts to connect to it.
Wait, you're saying that XDAndroid causes your DSL modem to reboot!?!? That's a new one. Perhaps you should try a newer build, you really dragged up an ancient thread here. The first post hasn't seen an update since 07-15-2010...

See [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX06 - "Stable" - Minor Fixes.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
android, donut, eclair, linux