View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 03:20 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huleeyo View Post
Thank you for your answer.

I have been turning off all the networks (bt, gps, wifi) and I am working with the less level of brightnes.

But I think, I have a issue, when I turn to sleep the touch pro in android, the circle on the pad turn on. Like when charging the battery in windows mobile.

Another quiestion:
If I close HTC Sense 2.5 and other app in Windows Mobile, can I save battery in Android?
Sleep on RAPH = that "breathe" LED effect like charging in WinMo... this is status quo.

Nothing you do in WinMo will have much effect on anything in Android, especially at this stage. Before you had to make a call to voicemail or make sure 3g was connected etc to get stuff to work in Android, but none of this is required anymore (AFAIK).