View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:36 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post
Yeah, I've grabbed the mjg droid util and will wrap it up with the next package. I'll have to play around and see what files are necessary and what aren't. Don't need to have a bunch of Pictures of Rhodium keymaps; I know that much, at least.
It just needs the 2 DLL's (BackgroundWorker.dll & ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll) & the one .exe (MJGDroidUtil.exe, obviously ). I don't even think it *needs* the Apps.xml to just provide basic updating of the necessaries, but I have it included on mine just in case.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 05-10-2010 at 07:38 PM.