PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 10:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

January 26th
, 2011

• Opera thumbnails in Sense problem fixed
  • Lockscreen freezes problem fixed (SRS removed)
  • Palringo updated
  • Shake and Save removed from ROM
  • Nearing FINAL stage for this ROM
Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
@ tera, o no! does that mean no more energyrom???
teradog - Thanks for the ROM updates

puff - his last statement is apparently making all sorts of waves in the GSM threads at XDA lol. Now that he also has an Android device, that just means he has to split his time in so many directions now...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:24 AM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Anyone know what shake and save was removed from the rom?

I haven't flashed since the Dec. 27 release, so I guess I should give this new one a try.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 01-27-2011, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
teradog - Thanks for the ROM updates

puff - his last statement is apparently making all sorts of waves in the GSM threads at XDA lol. Now that he also has an Android device, that just means he has to split his time in so many directions now...
Unfortunately there was no new updates from both HTC and M$oft in the last time...

DFT now is working again...seems also that someone cooked a 29009 rom...but this new build is not public yet.
So no new roms in the last month...

From HTC we have to wait new Oboe roms...hoping that they will bring some new stuff...

There is also Community: a really big and great developer!!
Let's hope in a CHT update and other good stuff developed...

I hope we will have some fresh juice for other months!!
Old 01-27-2011, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can anyone take a look at their settings files for me. When i click start-settings-system i cannot access backlight, taskmgr, error reporting, customer feedback, bluetooth, or contrast. For instance: when i click backlight I get:

"the file 'backlight' cannot be opened......"

Can anyone check if they have similiar issues? I had the same problem on the last ROM, and thought this would clear it up.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:27 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Can anyone take a look at their settings files for me. When i click start-settings-system i cannot access backlight, taskmgr, error reporting, customer feedback, bluetooth, or contrast. For instance: when i click backlight I get:

"the file 'backlight' cannot be opened......"

which startmenu r u running? (guessing Panel)
Run windows\quickmenu.exe, settings, more settings
(Create a .lnk to windows\quickmenu.exe (make an icon in cookie))
OR
If you're still using Sense/Cookie slide over to settings with the slider, settings, menu, all settings (but doesn't always work depending on your setup)... also try "other"
More specifically using HTC instead of windows or NRG's startmenus... Backlight for example... does it work when you slider over to settings, Sound & Display, (arrow down to) Backlight?

*edit*
Like the new avatar? Out skiing with the kid last night, looked down & noticed his Rossi skis said "ENERGY"... LOL

Last edited by teradog; 01-27-2011 at 02:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:47 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
Unfortunately there was no new updates from both HTC and M$oft in the last time...
DFT now is working again...seems also that someone cooked a 29009 rom...but this new build is not public yet.

So no new roms in the last month...
From HTC we have to wait new Oboe roms...hoping that they will bring some new stuff...

There is also Community: a really big and great developer!!

Let's hope in a CHT update and other good stuff developed...
I hope we will have some fresh juice for other months!!
You talking about DFT stuff like this? Tutorial to Dual Boot Windows Phone 7 and Android on the HD2 | xda-developers

re. obeo... since like last summer?? Cookie 3? :>))
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
I tried thame test and my bluetooth hung up fine. I have noticed that there is a 2-3 second lag sometimes but it always hung up.
theres settings fix for the couple second wait when ending call somewhere.... look hard
Old 01-27-2011, 04:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2
Carrier: USCC

phalkon30 is becoming a great contributor

Add me to the list of people with freezing issues on the Jan23rd rom. It's very infrequent, but very annoying. Thinking I'll go back to Dec 13th because it's not much different and was a rock solid rom.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:55 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalkon30 View Post
Add me to the list of people with freezing issues on the Jan23rd rom. It's very infrequent, but very annoying. Thinking I'll go back to Dec 13th because it's not much different and was a rock solid rom.
I am trying the 26th first, but after my phone going from 97% to 2% with my radio off overnight for the 3rd time (not a consistent occurrence), I was thinking about going back as well.

I use my phone as an alarm clock.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Wizard>Universal>Rhodium
Carrier: Qtel

cutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
yea, settigns tab data something
neways thanx bro, found it after asking :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I have a question(really stupid) but I could not figure out so that's why I am asking.

I downloaded Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Jan. 23 and I am not able to figure out how to use the number keys on the sense keyboard to set exchange or even gmail.
Thanks for your help!
click on @ key next to enter key, will get u into number mode.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development