PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

BumRush37 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

First off, many thanks to NRG for the great ROMs!! Secondly, thanks to TeraDog, Powinmo, NinjaDuck, and many others for answering so many of our questions!!

I'm using the CHT 2 29xxx ROM and I use the Panel start menu to save LOTS of memory. I mentioned this issue before and there was no fix, but now that a lot of other fixes are happening...

Issue: using the Panel start menu messes up the icons of LOTS of programs. There are too many to list them all, but a few are: everything in HTC folder, solitaire icon in games folder, registry editor and settings export in tools, many icons in Settings, and others.

Also, I created my own Home.lnk because the Panel start menu does not have one (I use it often). I linked the HTC home icon png to it from the Windows folder, but it does not recognize it (probably because of the same issue as the other links having the wrong icons). The Home.lnk shows a standard 'blank' icon. Strange thing is if I leave my Home.lnk and revert back to the Normal start menu layout, then my Home.lnk shows the correct icon.

This problem has been around since I started using the Panel start menu layout many months ago.

Also, I have been unable to get the VZW 2.35 or 2.37 radio without installing one of the ROMs that have those radios. They are not in the Rhodium radio download thread. Anyone have a link to the radio only roms? I'm on the NOW network, but those radios work better in my home. I am not radio security unlocked so I am looking for the WV radio versions.

**Correction: 2.35 is available, but can't locate 2.37

Thanks in advance!!

Bum

Last edited by BumRush37; 03-15-2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Correction
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumRush37 View Post
Also, I have been unable to get the VZW 2.35 or 2.37 radio without installing one of the ROMs that have those radios. They are not in the Rhodium radio download thread. Anyone have a link to the radio only roms? I'm on the NOW network, but those radios work better in my home. I am not radio security unlocked so I am looking for the WV radio versions.

**Correction: 2.35 is available, but can't locate 2.37

Thanks in advance!!

Bum
Tried to attach but was too big, but I have it uploaded here

VZW.2.37.Radio.zip
Old 03-16-2011, 03:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
My suggestion to NRG: Instead of trying to find someone to send you a headset, maybe instead "buy" a known non-hanging up unit from Best Buy or something. Return it within 30 days. I think it's safer than sending something back and forth and potentially having someone blame you if it gets lost or anything happens to it. I know it's unlikely but you never know. Just a suggestion! Thanks for looking into the problem.
I agree.

But since Rhod CDMA is not NRGZ's main device, i think that would be correct that people who needs bluetooth problem fixed, make a little donation to NRGZ, to buy a BT headset.
Even 2-3 usd are ok if everybody donates.
It is a sign of appreciation of his work.
He will spend time, effort and money (to buy the headset) to correct this problem for us. He likes to build roms and to help us (without him our devices would be quite crappy), but he is not an NGO...

I donated him some beers, when i was using Raphael and now with Rhodium. I think is a way to show how we like what he is doing for us.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

new roms coming up
downloading now

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Flashed 29017 CHT2.0

It is really fast!!!

It seems virtually perfect.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:18 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: 29017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
Flashed 29017 CHT2.0
It is really fast!!... virtually perfect.
yep... thats it.. jumping off 005! just waiting on titanium. my dreaM rom woud be without titanium cooked in either!

been swamped, no time to test last 2 days..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
side note: Use flashlight.exe when you are late to work...
http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-n...316-1bw59.html

I was messing around with it yesterday (red & blue flash) :>)) pulled over this hottie... NOT.. :>))

Last edited by teradog; 03-16-2011 at 10:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff
Re: 29017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
Flashed 29017 CHT2.0

It is really fast!!!

It seems virtually perfect.
Agreed, working quite well, - thanks NRGZ28
Sys29017 w/CHT2.0

Would love to see the titanium version on this - that should fly much faster

Not sure if others had this or not,
I used to have to uncheck the box "enable faster data sync" to sync w/ PC (XP or W7) in Activesync or WMDC - is fixed on this Mar15th ROM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
That's a very good idea and probably much better. Okay...

PLEASE LIST THE MAKE AND MODEL OF HEADSET THAT'S GIVING YOU PROBLEMS 100% of the TIME !

:P
Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
an offer or fyi?
NRG, please PM powinmo with your addr... I can assure you, it'll happen

I have a Nokia BT900 (new and sealed) and Blue Ant T1 (used) I can ship tomorrow now that I am home for the next few days and not on the road. NRGZ can have either or both, consider it a donation and investment . Don't need them back.

Pretty much any BT headset that is multi point capable that I have tried on any number of Sprint TP2s has had the hangup issue.

@NRGZ, feel free to PM me with shipping info. If you'd rather do the Best Buy route, they should have plenty of Jawbone Icons - that's one of my primary headsets that has the hangup issue. Or you can go to Fry's there in LV - I've been to that one many times and they have a wider selection of BT headsets than Best Buy with a similar return policy lol.

As always appreciate your time here with us at PPC!
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I am having problems with the plantronics voyager 510 and had the same issues with my old plantronics voyager pro. I can usually pick up but cant hang up the call after. I have to press the hard key end button on the phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:14 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
NRG,

Thanks so much for considering me for your drop box and being a tester. As much as I'd like to and a s cool as it would be, Physician Assistant school has my up to my zygomatic arches in books and with finals next week, I really shouldn't be here either...but I just couldn't resist to check in.

Anyway, your ROM's have always worked great for me and I rely on my phone very heavilly for school. Keep up the great work and thanks!

David
buy them books and send them to school and look at the big words that he throws out lmfao, just busting your balls a little Dave since I haven't talked to ya in a while, good luck with finals next week.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development