PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecanilis View Post
My workarround was to change the reg key:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBa r]
"ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:1

This way you will get more contact space to ok/close button and you will not have that problem because the battery icon will be in every window.
I know that this was a registry key for people that whould like to click at the battery icon to see the power metter. But i like this way better...

Cheers

Yes, I was thinking of that method too, but I want the power meter functionality to still be there. Thanks though.

I wonder if there is a full-screen skin for the default volume control (and I don't mean HTC Volume Control, cos that won't work with in-call volume on default phone skin)?

Last edited by dsi76; 04-20-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Apparently none of these guys know who gguruusa is... he is a man that speaks wisdom and has been around for sometime please do not doubt him or argue any points about rom stuff cause he certainly knows his stuff check out any of his posts you won't find to many of where he was wrong about something, when he speaks you should listen and because hes the FN MAN!!!!!! Thanks for all you do gguruusa I appreciate it!!!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 04-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

DSI76 try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=395695 This is an app called set volume its come along way since I last used it check it out not sure if its what your looking for but its cool.

Last edited by jdume; 04-20-2009 at 04:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: P525
Carrier: *****

AndrewSh is keeping up the good workAndrewSh is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
If you want to make brash statements and sound intelligent, provide some verifiable data to back your statements up. It is understandable that the performance of a poorly designed rom can vary dramatically, boot to boot, but it is unreasonable and irrational to suggest that multiple builds of the same rom base yield different roms. In the case at hand, you can verify that your proposition (build to build makes different roms) is false by simply comparing two builds of the same rom base. Aside from different timestamps, you should find the builds are identical.
A good craftsman never blames his tools.
I am not going to argue.
First - it's not interesting - at least for me. I have my own oppinion fortified by my experience.
Second - English is not my native tongue so - I am at a disadvantage in our debate.
Third - sorry, but I don't know who you are and I hate be at odds with strangers. I know the names of anryl, dan-htc-touch, conflipper and a lot of other guys but not your decent nick. Maybe it's because I'm new here.
Anyway - let's finish that.

Last edited by AndrewSh; 04-21-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul 6800
Carrier: ZoomMobile

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Apparently none of these guys know who gguruusa is... he is a man that speaks wisdom and has been around for sometime please do not doubt him or argue any points about rom stuff cause he certainly knows his stuff check out any of his posts you won't find to many of where he was wrong about something, when he speaks you should listen and because hes the FN MAN!!!!!! Thanks for all you do gguruusa I appreciate it!!!
Yes maybe so, and apparently YOU don't know these other guys either, they may be low on Rep here, but that doesn't mean they are small boys. I know of Anryl's work over at xda, and obviously he knows his tools.

In all fairness I believe each party made its point which the other party was unwilling to recognise or admit. If you put on the blue eyeglasses of ppcgeeks [and their tools] as against the other man who put on the yellow eyeglasses of xda [and their tools], your perception of the color of the sky will vary. Yet each man will be right in his own right, so there are no absolutes here, therefore LET THERE BE PEACE.

All of these make me feel we are suffering from the withdrawal syndrome of an addiction. We just need a fix [A new leak] otherwise we could be at each others throat scratching and hurting.
These leaks unite us and there we go hitting the thanks button again appreciating one another. So MS keep the leaks coming, and please Conflipper be well positioned for the drops. We shall win this battle against our unity.

Last edited by vickylife007; 04-21-2009 at 09:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:19 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

What would cause this to happen in a dialer skin?

It seems to be putting the last loaded image in the box. It was the comm manager smeared in there the last time I had an incoming call.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:42 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Yes maybe so, and apparently YOU don't know these other guys either, they may be low on Rep here, but that doesn't mean they are small boys. I know of Anryl's work over at xda, and obviously he knows his tools.

In all fairness I believe each party paid its point which the other party was unwilling to recognise or admit. If you put on the blue eyeglasses of ppcgeeks [and their tools] as against the other man who put on the yellow eyeglasses of xda [and their tools], your perception of the color of the sky will vary. Yet each man will be right in his own right, so there are no absolutes here, therefore LET THERE BE PEACE.

All of these make me feel we are suffering from the withdrawal syndrome of an addiction. We just need a fix [A new leak] otherwise we could be at each others throat scratching and hurting.
These leaks unite us and there we go hitting the thanks button again appreciating one another. So MS keep the leaks coming, and please Conflipper be well positioned for the drops. We shall win this battle against our unity.=D>
Ya I do know these guys, I looked them up over at XDA. You make a point and I agree. I don't want to start anything but I am gonna tell you this any way ppcgeeks is like fam and xda for me there kind of snobby I've been a member over there as long as I have over here but feel more comftable posting here, my point is what if we whent to there site and started saying one of there top guys basicly does not know what hes talking about, you know what I mean? Well I'm sure he can fight his own battles so this is all I'm going to say about that. When is the next build coming out?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:
DSI76 try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=395695 This is an app called set volume its come along way since I last used it check it out not sure if its what your looking for but its cool.

Hmm! Looks very cool. I didn't try the in-call volume but I read it didn't have one. I will let you know if I find the solution. Thx!

Last edited by dsi76; 04-20-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache, Vogue, MotoQ
Carrier: Vzw

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by anryl View Post
Do u know what are u talking about ?
Did u see how are the roms coocked with the new tools .
Do u know all the new settings ?
Do not comment what u did not tried .
TY.

No more comments on this matter.

Waiting for new releasess (leaks)
Anryl,

You are now officially a ****ing rock in my book. GGuru maintains a kitchen with more staff behind it than any other, a better UI than any other, more flexibility than any other, and I imagine most who have tried it and at least a few other kitchens, would agree that it's "generally" supperior than any other. I realize that not everyone knows about every kitchen, but in any case, you're arguing against logic and he for it so you still look like a fool.

Btw, you've done something like an MD5 hash on two ROMs built one after another, using the same settings and kitchen, to see that they're different? If you find that what you're saying is true, maybe you should get to know GGuru, PPCK, and stop using broken tools.

"Better that people think you a fool, then to open your mouth and prove them right."

Last edited by rainabba; 04-20-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache, Vogue, MotoQ
Carrier: Vzw

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
You're my hero of the day! I haven't been able to get any of the HTC volume apps working with 21501 and I hate the default volume control. This at least gives me hope (haven't tried it yet).

Forgot all about it when I found HTC Volume control from Jade.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software