View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 05:33 PM
vickylife007
PPCGeeks Regular

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Apparently none of these guys know who gguruusa is... he is a man that speaks wisdom and has been around for sometime please do not doubt him or argue any points about rom stuff cause he certainly knows his stuff check out any of his posts you won't find to many of where he was wrong about something, when he speaks you should listen and because hes the FN MAN!!!!!! Thanks for all you do gguruusa I appreciate it!!!
Yes maybe so, and apparently YOU don't know these other guys either, they may be low on Rep here, but that doesn't mean they are small boys. I know of Anryl's work over at xda, and obviously he knows his tools.

In all fairness I believe each party made its point which the other party was unwilling to recognise or admit. If you put on the blue eyeglasses of ppcgeeks [and their tools] as against the other man who put on the yellow eyeglasses of xda [and their tools], your perception of the color of the sky will vary. Yet each man will be right in his own right, so there are no absolutes here, therefore LET THERE BE PEACE.

All of these make me feel we are suffering from the withdrawal syndrome of an addiction. We just need a fix [A new leak] otherwise we could be at each others throat scratching and hurting.
These leaks unite us and there we go hitting the thanks button again appreciating one another. So MS keep the leaks coming, and please Conflipper be well positioned for the drops. We shall win this battle against our unity.

Last edited by vickylife007; 04-21-2009 at 09:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.