PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 05:01 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Wm6.5 Visual Kitchen!!!!!

Ok this is an all new kitchen and way better than the other one, Its the same kitchen that DA-G uses over at XDA witch is where we get all these wm6.5 builds.
It will take some getting use to but its well worth it trust me.

Disclaimer: I do not take any resposibility for what you do to you'r device!!!!! You'r PPC you'r FAULT!!!!!

Please make sure your UNLOCKED!!!!!!!

SEPT. 26 New Titan Visual Kitchen 1.8.1 Includes 23414
Download New Titan Kitchen.zip from FileFactory.com

SEPT.26 New M2D OEMs Includes old manila w/Footprints, Mega M2D, And new Mega M2D w/ flip clock and weather on the home page!
Download M2D OEMS.zip from FileFactory.com

New Titan Visual Kitchen Includes 21806
Download New Titan Kitchen.zip from FileFactory.com

Titan Rom Pakages Includes 21812,21815,21820,21900
Download Titan Rom Pakages.zip from FileFactory.com

Let me know how it goes Enjoy!

As new Builds come out I will try and make them into easy to add in rom pakages.

Instructions are in the Kitchen Download.

Latest Builds Section:

Build 23001
Build 23003
Build 23004
Attached Files
File Type: cab PimpUrPocketPC M2D Home Weather Fix.cab (259.3 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE

Last edited by jdume; 10-05-2009 at 08:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:02 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: WM6.5 Build 21728 KITCHEN!!!!!

Update: 6/30/2009

Started with an all new kitchen from scratch

We can overwrite files for skinning (Finally)

Fully automated once you select Creat Rom it build all the way till the RUU starts

Added some more OEMs

This will probably be the final release

Update 6/3/09

Changes:

Removed and or replaced troublesom OEMs

Kitchen Cleaning done (just removed unnessary files and suff)
Added:

The latest Build of Opera and is working for me with no problems.

Titanium Weather NOT YET WORKING!!! Need to do some more work on this. Please use the cab here!!

To Do:

Fix titanium weather

Fix task bar icons so they can be skinned

Add some more OEMs

Automate Kitchen so you hit GO! and it builds then brings up the RUU

Fix the issue were whenever any thing tries to over write any existing file its skipped hence the reason the taskbar and Titanium weather will not work if included in the build.

There is more just can't think of it right now........

Requests:

None at this time.

Update 6/2/09

Changes:

No longer need to download 2 files
Added more OEMs

Last edited by jdume; 06-30-2009 at 05:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:02 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Reserved Again!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:50 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

great job im going to point my friend to this!
He just got a titan for free. This will work with verizon correct?
Old 06-02-2009, 06:44 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
great job im going to point my friend to this!
He just got a titan for free. This will work with verizon correct?
Yup its multi carrier. Should have posted that in the OP. Let me know how it goes.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: verizion

aaronpoweruser is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to aaronpoweruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Hay boys and girls I have been searching all over and could not find an alternate kitchen to build with other than the PPCK. So I built my own!!! Its kinda sloppy but gets the job done. When I get some time I will clean it up but rather than have you guys waiting this will be Beta 1.

Disclaimer: I do not take any resposibility for what you do to you'r device!!!!! You'r PPC you'r FAULT!!!!!

Please make sure your UNLOCKED!!!!!!!

Jdume's WM6.5 Kitchen

Jdume's OEM Folder

Place the Jdume Kitchen on your desktop then unzip and place the OEM folder in the kitchen. Sorry for the two files to cheap to get a premium account with the file hosting web site.
How to use this kitchen:
1.Select the Pkg ToolsBuildos-5.3.exe
2.At the top left select BuildOs
3.Now select Load Rom tab
4.At the bottom there are three items that can be checkmarked ONLY put a check mark in the All Pakages in one: check box. Now make your OEM selections.
5.At the top theres a green arrow with the word GO next to it select it and let it do its thing.
When its done it will say Rom Dump Successful! Now close out Pkg ToolsBuildOs.
6.Lastly select the BuildNB.bat file let it do its thing whenits done the RUU will start follow the promts and flash your new rom.
are you using the base sys and xip that was uploaded in the 6.5 dev threa or did u modify them?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpoweruser View Post
are you using the base sys and xip that was uploaded in the 6.5 dev threa or did u modify them?
I made the sys with Da-gs and got the xip from our wm6.5 developer thread. Why?
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: verizion

aaronpoweruser is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to aaronpoweruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
I made the sys with Da-gs and got the xip from our wm6.5 developer thread. Why?
i was wondering because some developers modify the sys to make it run smother
Old 06-02-2009, 01:50 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Will definitely give it a shot. Thanks.
By the way, Love that dialer : been using since release.

Old 06-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpoweruser View Post
i was wondering because some developers modify the sys to make it run smother
Ok well I don't know enough yet to modify extensively but will learn, will see where this goes cause I am usually a skinner this is really a hole new deal for me besides you don't have much to lose its the only other wm6.5 kitchen out there for a titan. Hey did anyone try the the updated link yet? Just curious cause it seemed a littile weird when I first put it up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development