View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 03:14 PM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Apparently none of these guys know who gguruusa is... he is a man that speaks wisdom and has been around for sometime please do not doubt him or argue any points about rom stuff cause he certainly knows his stuff check out any of his posts you won't find to many of where he was wrong about something, when he speaks you should listen and because hes the FN MAN!!!!!! Thanks for all you do gguruusa I appreciate it!!!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE