View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 09:42 PM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Yes maybe so, and apparently YOU don't know these other guys either, they may be low on Rep here, but that doesn't mean they are small boys. I know of Anryl's work over at xda, and obviously he knows his tools.

In all fairness I believe each party paid its point which the other party was unwilling to recognise or admit. If you put on the blue eyeglasses of ppcgeeks [and their tools] as against the other man who put on the yellow eyeglasses of xda [and their tools], your perception of the color of the sky will vary. Yet each man will be right in his own right, so there are no absolutes here, therefore LET THERE BE PEACE.

All of these make me feel we are suffering from the withdrawal syndrome of an addiction. We just need a fix [A new leak] otherwise we could be at each others throat scratching and hurting.
These leaks unite us and there we go hitting the thanks button again appreciating one another. So MS keep the leaks coming, and please Conflipper be well positioned for the drops. We shall win this battle against our unity.=D>
Ya I do know these guys, I looked them up over at XDA. You make a point and I agree. I don't want to start anything but I am gonna tell you this any way ppcgeeks is like fam and xda for me there kind of snobby I've been a member over there as long as I have over here but feel more comftable posting here, my point is what if we whent to there site and started saying one of there top guys basicly does not know what hes talking about, you know what I mean? Well I'm sure he can fight his own battles so this is all I'm going to say about that. When is the next build coming out?
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
This post has been thanked 2 times.