PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 10:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
Anryl,

You are now officially a ****ing rock in my book. GGuru maintains a kitchen with more staff behind it than any other, a better UI than any other, more flexibility than any other, and I imagine most would agree that it's "generally" supperior than any other.

Now STFU.

"Better that people think you a fool, then to open your mouth and prove them right."
Wow, real polite dude. You might want to think about what you are saying with that last line. Comments like that have a way of reflecting on the person who said them.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 04-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

thzone is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by anryl View Post
Do u know what are u talking about ?
Did u see how are the roms coocked with the new tools .
Do u know all the new settings ?
Do not comment what u did not tried .
TY.

No more comments on this matter.

Waiting for new releasess (leaks)

You, sir, are a retard. GGuru is a DEVELOPER....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache, Vogue, MotoQ
Carrier: Vzw

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Wow, real polite dude. You might want to think about what you are saying with that last line. Comments like that have a way of reflecting on the person who said them.
Rude? With all due respect, I say:

"If the shoe fits...."
Old 04-21-2009, 12:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543

heh
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by anryl View Post
Do u know what are u talking about ?
Did u see how are the roms coocked with the new tools .
Do u know all the new settings ?
Do not comment what u did not tried .
You'll get a lot more respect by coughing up some proof instead of attacking people who challenge your statements. My credentials are totally unrelated to your ability to prove yourself. If you can prove it, you'll save a lot of people some agony. If you can't or are unwilling to, you shoulnd't have made such an outlandish statement.

You guys who are chiming in...if you don't have something constructive to say, please don't. Calling people names will get you a vacation.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by focus-pl View Post
There is plenty of VGA mods.. So, time to do something in QVGA .

My QVGA .cpr mods:

Lock mod (S2U2 alike):

Just click thanks or/and answer my question above .

Love the setup of the CPL file - nicely done just curious though, did you solve and map the notifications to all be above the lock itself?

Reason Im asking is as I was doing something similar as this, when I test it out by sending a call to my phone but not answering it, leave myself a VM, send myself a text and an email I would always have 2 icons above the lock, 1 just under and half cut-off and 1 well below the view under the 3rd one (see screenshot of issue below)

Appreciate the work on it though looks great

Detroit Doug

Last edited by detroit_doug; 04-21-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:17 AM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

enough of the child play. no need to argue about everyone reputation. there is no need for this. all this will lead to is people getting pissed off. and leave ppcgeeks. i know that anyrl and AndrewSH, and Cracing. have all been coming here from xda. this is what the community needs, is developers from all types of devices, and languages with a common goal in mind. to better the 6.5 development. 6.5 is microsoft next generation os, it is brand new. it needs a LOT of work. that work needs to be shared with has many developers has we can.so please lets stop all this child playm. drop it and lets get back to making 6.5 better then ever.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: telus

Hello_world is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
What would cause this to happen in a dialer skin?

It seems to be putting the last loaded image in the box. It was the comm manager smeared in there the last time I had an incoming call.
I think you need NetCF3.5 that would solve the problem.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: o2 CZ

anryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to anryl Send a message via MSN to anryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by focus-pl View Post
Hi,
Do you solved camera problem in Kaiser with wm 6.5? I'm stuck on this issue since early 211xx realses (now I use 21501). What I have: When camera works fine, Opera don't. When Opera works ok, camera don't. I've tried different OEMs, changing ddi.dll but still have the same (camera or opera).. Any solutions?
u can try my oem at xda - i removed all possible trash added back configure device and all ok for few builds than again not working but after adding htc enhanced menu all working fine .
The old DDI has missing disptools dependency so 3d drivers opera igo ... wont work .
Old 04-21-2009, 04:59 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Ok QVGA tweakers-chiefs.I have one fresh dialer OEM for you.Thank Jdume.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=292
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software