PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Man, I really hope you keep making themes dude. I have always admired your work. I'm sure many others do as well but I bet some don't say anything because maybe they think you've heard it before or something but to those reading this show some respect! If you have used or are using one of S2W's themes then speak up and hit the thanks button. It's never too late!
S2W you are way too talented to hang it up.
As Always, Thanks to you for Everything you have done for us!
Old 11-06-2010, 11:16 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
s2w it wasn't harsh dude you was simply stating it would be nice for feedback i totally agree with straigt and mod . you take the time to put out themes that require alot of hard work ..and for that i am grateful

as always i slapped the thanks button ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Man, I really hope you keep making themes dude. I have always admired your work. I'm sure many others do as well but I bet some don't say anything because maybe they think you've heard it before or something but to those reading this show some respect! If you have used or are using one of S2W's themes then speak up and hit the thanks button. It's never too late!
S2W you are way too talented to hang it up.
As Always, Thanks to you for Everything you have done for us!

Thanks guys... and I totally respect you guys backing me in this with your posts. I truly appreciate all your efforts here and the help you guys have done for others and that also can't go unoticed. So I say thanks as well! Just because I am not active in other post doesnt mean that I overlooked the progress and or aid.

I dont this for the rep count that one gets when hitting the thanks button... Just for YOU GUYS! and reason why some feedback can settle a theme from just being simple to more detailed and improved.

So have a great weekend and enjoy!

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks guys... and I totally respect you guys backing me in this with your posts. I truly appreciate all your efforts here and the help you guys have done for others and that also can't go unoticed. So I say thanks as well! Just because I am not active in other post doesnt mean that I overlooked the progress and or aid.

I dont this for the rep count that one gets when hitting the thanks button... Just for YOU GUYS! and reason why some feedback can settle a theme from just being simple to more detailed and improved.

So have a great weekend and enjoy!
I havent been over here in a while but its looking good bro. Thanks for the feed back on my mail mods.

Im realy liking the look you got going with this one here.

Keep up the great work!
Old 11-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
I want to thank you Strait(you are definitely a positive reinforcement) as well as others here (WFG, Mod, etc) many who I havent meantioned by name since you are too many But nonetheless you have supported me throughout post & PMs. And if you read this I say THANK YOU!!!! You guys know who you are!

I guess it is what it is. But in the end I didnt mean to nag or sound harsh in my comment, but merely pass on a simple statement. (just got to me that you see the downloads and the posts dont add up and to no surprise of mine, they still dont) I mean really, I only ask so I can improve on these themes not for me but for the community.

Anyways I wont bore you guys again with my concerns, which did leave a sour taste.

But to let you guys know that after reviewing the post/PMs I wont let down those supporters to my themes. Not sure how, but I will see that the Black/Green theme will see a release date soon.

I dont think its fair not to, since I have always tried to keep my word.

I also apologize if I could not get to all PMs honestly I haven't replied to none, not because I didnt care to... but I got several and most of the subject headings lead to the black/green theme.

All I can say is expect some news soon.

Black/Green
just giving credit where it's due homie!! and glad to hear your still wanting to do stuff but we understand where your coming from and respect that,man o man every screen you post just keeps looking better and better!!

looking forward to any new development and as always thank you for your work and the time you dedicate to it and the community!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Themes are coming along great, i downloaded the Crimson the other day and installed that, looked pretty damn good, only thing i can see was to finish skinning all the buttons, but I'm sure that's a daunting task with all the different ROM's out their, I'm using NRG's Dinik Glass from Nov 3rd, great work and look forward to more of your themes, I have subscribed to this thread so that i can try to stay up-to-date on your work, great job!
Old 11-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

s2w i really love the theme and put my own flare on it. if you don't mind me doing so i wouldn't mind posting my black and white theme attempt of a remake.it needs some work like darkening the clock font, especially the analog clock hands, and some of the icons but maybe someone else could do that for me...

all i did was change all the pics to black and white and changed the clock to my own and changed the weather icons back to normal

the icon that i blocked out was just one i didn't want to post

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (8.7 KB, 177 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by itony; 11-08-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christopholofigus is just getting started

The Dark Crimson is a wonderful skin. Running it with Energy's Sencity...and it looks perfect with it!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:27 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by itony View Post
s2w i really love the theme and put my own flare on it. if you don't mind me doing so i wouldn't mind posting my black and white theme attempt of a remake.it needs some work like darkening the clock font, especially the analog clock hands, and some of the icons but maybe someone else could do that for me...

all i did was change all the pics to black and white and changed the clock to my own and changed the weather icons back to normal

the icon that i blocked out was just one i didn't want to post
Good job as I dont mind... go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopholofigus View Post
The Dark Crimson is a wonderful skin. Running it with Energy's Sencity...and it looks perfect with it!
Thanks... glad its working for you in Energy's sencity rom.

Enjoy!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:37 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Update (3rd post)

s2w SimpliciWorks CHT 2.0 Dark Decent green now up and (available) for all to test.

Please post pics and feedback. (well I hope)

Keep in mind I havent tested it out yet nor past it on test... open for all. So let me know if its smooth and looking good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sim Works (B(G) Home)G.jpg (7.3 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Update (3rd post)

s2w SimpliciWorks CHT 2.0 Dark Decent green now up and (available) for all to test.

Please post pics and feedback. (well I hope)

Keep in mind I havent tested it out yet nor past it on test... open for all. So let me know if its smooth and looking good.
Ok thats it I can't take this anymore.

I have to get rid of my mobile shell to try your theme! haha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software