View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 01:27 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itony View Post
s2w i really love the theme and put my own flare on it. if you don't mind me doing so i wouldn't mind posting my black and white theme attempt of a remake.it needs some work like darkening the clock font, especially the analog clock hands, and some of the icons but maybe someone else could do that for me...

all i did was change all the pics to black and white and changed the clock to my own and changed the weather icons back to normal

the icon that i blocked out was just one i didn't want to post
Good job as I dont mind... go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopholofigus View Post
The Dark Crimson is a wonderful skin. Running it with Energy's Sencity...and it looks perfect with it!
Thanks... glad its working for you in Energy's sencity rom.

Enjoy!

This post has been thanked 1 times.