PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

very nice looking themes, i downloaded the crimson one and going to give it a try when i get a chance, appreciate you making these and sharing these with the community.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

call me crazy but this seems to speed up my sense.. (using the cht 2.0 compatible)

plus it looks good..

A+
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

abl00m is a n00b

I must be crazy too, because, not only does Sense seem faster; but it appears I have more available memory. Nice Work!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hd
Carrier: dpd

chinalsh91 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Wow over 20 downloads and only 4 comments. Hmmm. I see where this is heading again.

So I thank all those who provided some feedback in the past to a theme of mine. But I realized throughout my time here that people will take no matter how many times I asked for some sort of comment/feedback.

I don’t refer this to the fans of my work old nor new (whom I thank dearly), but to those who take and don’t provide anything. I clearly state in all the post where I have themes to upload that I ask for no donations (never did) but comments to my work so I can improve my expression to this community through my art.

Yet I get less than a quarter of post that encouraged me to pursue my commitment.

Therefore how can I continue when again my word are being neglected. I’m disappointed but please don’t regard this post as me whining… I don’t need recognition to what I do. But do appreciate courtesy.

I realized this, as many who gave of their craft here creating themes; disband to offer a monetary value to their work, Instead I continued ahead providing to a community I am proud of.

Tonight Im seriously considering giving up. Tirelessly taking up my spare time to give back to a community I believed in and striving for us to depend on our own work instead of reaching out to other sites (which are great). Ok we may not be the best but why not support each other.

This isn’t a rant reaching out for post to my concerns. You guys already knew when downloading my theme that comments/feedback is something I seriously asked for… Yet many ignored.

So all I have to say is enjoy the Sim/Works CHT 2.0 theme (Crimson Red)

To those who have been always loyal… feel free to PM me for the blue, green or black CHT 2.0 theme.

To the rest… Enjoy.

Please don’t post with regards to this concern of mine. I think its a little too late.

I also understand that most branched out to other devices with android... But this is directed to those who download with disregard to the hard work placed in creativity.
非常感谢您的红色主题,我将您的相关主题作了一些组合,现贴图上来,请指教并请对相关的修改谅 解!!!
再次对您的辛勤工作表示衷心的感谢!!!

Old 11-03-2010, 12:39 AM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

any chance you could share a cab for that slider????

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-03-2010, 02:47 AM
Lurker

再次将安装CHT2.0+RSS的贴图上来感谢,这也是体现你的主题在中文上的完美运用。。
谢谢!!不到之处请谅解!!

Old 11-03-2010, 05:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH HD
Carrier: SFR

BILL56 is a n00b
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Quote:
COMING SOON!

*UPDATES
11/2/10 - SimWorks CHT 2.0 Theme (Crimson Red) Available!

"As you can see, I don't ask for donations, but what I do ask for is your feedback and comments."

I do spend a lot of my spare time creating these themes from scratch, so thats the least a user can extend with a simple comment good or bad. Thanks.

***** Remember to give credit where is due... and link the s2w theme back to ppcgeeks so we can answer any question regarding this particular theme. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****
i install red version on my hd2, but i prefer green version, any chance thankc for your work,beautiful
Old 11-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Update

SimplicitWorks CHT 2.0 themes (Crimson Red) now Available in 3rd post.

Blue and green will follow.

Let me know what you guys think... the more I know the more inpsired I will be to continue for those still on stock 6.5 and until we have our WP7s out.

Enjoy!
outstanding!!! can't wait to try this out in just a min!! in regards to your post on previous page.................

users!!! this our fault!!! step up and comment before we lose yet another great member of our dying community,all thats asked is a little feedback as far as what you like/don't like issues/bugs and ect.

seriously has our community become so unappreciative of a person's hard work??? we don't have to pay,his themes give our phones new life and all thats asked is a comment on the work seriously i mean WTF!!

i for one am truly saddened but what S2W has posted as far as the feedback being provided and how it may affect the work being provided that he does in his own PERSONAL FREE TIME!!

i have just started a few months back messing with detailed graphics and S2W among 3 others were and are my inspiration to learn and to do so,now i have fear that he will no longer be doing this because of a few bad seeds,personally (and this is my opinion) i feel there are no other themes that can touch the work being provided here as far as detail,graphics,use,and the overall aspect of a "theme" but maybe it's just me

i do truly think that ppl could take the time out of their busy lives to say thank you or nice work since they can take time out of their busy lives to come to this thread and download the files and use them

and if you like it just say so,if not do that as well,feedback can give a person 10 times than most realize,so this a rant from me cause im pissed off we are gonna lose one of the best skinners i have ever had the privilege of knowing and the chance to use his great work!!

S2W i understand where your coming from bro,and i totally respect your decision it just makes me sick seeing how you feel about all because of us users and thats whose fault it is and nobody else's,simply put this our fault and i apologize for the community though it may not mean much i do hope one or two others reading this will voice their feelings as well,will always be here to support your work and if there is ever a single thing i can do to help please don't hesitate to hit me up brother!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AND HAVE DONE!! I certainly thank you for giving me the inspiration to start messing with graphics my self,i have a loooooooooong way to go but you gotta start somewhere lol

PM sent!!! gonna post a few screens in a few!!

edit: 49 downloads and just a handful of comments is exactly why........................

Last edited by Straitup27; 11-03-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Wow over 20 downloads and only 4 comments. Hmmm. I see where this is heading again.

So I thank all those who provided some feedback in the past to a theme of mine. But I realized throughout my time here that people will take no matter how many times I asked for some sort of comment/feedback.

I don’t refer this to the fans of my work old nor new (whom I thank dearly), but to those who take and don’t provide anything. I clearly state in all the post where I have themes to upload that I ask for no donations (never did) but comments to my work so I can improve my expression to this community through my art.

Yet I get less than a quarter of post that encouraged me to pursue my commitment.

Therefore how can I continue when again my word are being neglected. I’m disappointed but please don’t regard this post as me whining… I don’t need recognition to what I do. But do appreciate courtesy.

I realized this, as many who gave of their craft here creating themes; disband to offer a monetary value to their work, Instead I continued ahead providing to a community I am proud of.

Tonight Im seriously considering giving up. Tirelessly taking up my spare time to give back to a community I believed in and striving for us to depend on our own work instead of reaching out to other sites (which are great). Ok we may not be the best but why not support each other.

This isn’t a rant reaching out for post to my concerns. You guys already knew when downloading my theme that comments/feedback is something I seriously asked for… Yet many ignored.

So all I have to say is enjoy the Sim/Works CHT 2.0 theme (Crimson Red)

To those who have been always loyal… feel free to PM me for the blue, green or black CHT 2.0 theme.

To the rest… Enjoy.

Please don’t post with regards to this concern of mine. I think its a little too late.

I also understand that most branched out to other devices with android... But this is directed to those who download with disregard to the hard work placed in creativity.
Please dont give up!!!

Im not using cht2.0 so I can't give feedback I have to say I am in AWE every time you post your themes and always looking here There is no other poster IVE seen with such creativity.

Again and again you surprise me. It will be a very sad day when you give up working on the tp2.

I will never give up my TWP Its an amazing machine and I absolutely love it. Its great that at least there are 1or2 people here that I can still count on to provide revolutionary themes on a constant basis.

I know you said not to post because its too late. I understand its not recognition your looking for just constructive criticism which is not much to ask for. The truth is Id be more then happy to donate to your work because I believe there is no other person who takes themes to the level that you do. You should be aware of how much I admire your work. However since you dont accept donation I think its not much at all to post a simple one or two lines of your work. Unfortunately Im still using formulas mobile shell rom and since Timberwolf doesn't create roms for TP2 anymore I simply dont trust other chefs there are always bugs in there roms. Since your themes dont work for mobile shell I have to admire your work from afar.

People usually post when there are problems with themes and roms so when something is in perfectly working condition that just play with it and forget NOT IGNORE that you want some constructive criticism.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Lurker

s2w,您好!!
我代表喜欢您的主题美化设计的中国人,对您表示感谢!!并永远支持您!!
再次用中国最好的祝福祝愿您。。。。
祝您全家幸福!!万事如意!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software