PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 12:29 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (Darkvision is now Available!/2nd post)

Alright here you go, this will take the FB top icon off any taskbar. It is blank. Just unzip the file and copy the Manila file into the windows folder and restart Sense and you are set to go.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 1f04c842_manila.rar (147 Bytes, 5 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:07 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (Darkvision is now Available!/2nd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Alright here you go, this will take the FB top icon off any taskbar. It is blank. Just unzip the file and copy the Manila file into the windows folder and restart Sense and you are set to go.
Alright Im about to unzip it. Ill let you know how it goes.

Old 09-05-2010, 01:09 AM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Alright Im about to unzip it. Ill let you know how it goes.

Sorry, a little tired, i mean Slider when i said taskbar. I am sure you knew what I meant
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:13 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Sorry, a little tired, i mean Slider when i said taskbar. I am sure you knew what I meant
aWesome!! Works Exactly as you thought it would!! THanks a bunch!!!
Old 09-05-2010, 01:15 AM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
aWesome!! Works Exactly as you thought it would!! THanks a bunch!!!

No problem, keep that for the future, it will work as long as HTC doesn't change the FB tab manila name
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

just bumping up one of my fav. threads

Old 09-12-2010, 12:58 PM
griim

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

People, were can i download this theme?
Searching in this thread gave me nothing
14klme0.jpg.jpg
Thanks!
Old 09-12-2010, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by griim View Post
People, were can i download this theme?
Searching in this thread gave me nothing
Attachment 77372
Thanks!
Look at the attachments below post 1 and post 2 (maybe you weren't registered when you looked the first time?).
Old 09-13-2010, 08:54 AM
griim

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Look at the attachments below post 1 and post 2 (maybe you weren't registered when you looked the first time?).
I've tried all five attachments in post 2, and nothing looks like theme I marked. That's why I asked to give a link.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

He's correct, there isn't one that looks like that theme?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software