PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 02:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

blackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (Darkvision is now Available!/2nd post)

Hey guys. I see you've been busy creating fab stuff. I popped in yesterday to see how things were going and was pleasantly surprised.

S2W, you have out done yourself my friend =D>. I don't even know what to say but I'll let the theme speak for itself.

Thanx for the wallpaper share Catman51. It goes great with the theme.

I added my own little thing to the taskbar i dl'd from one of dapmonkey4u post. Hope u don't mind. I just like to color coordinate.

Much respect to all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.jpg (8.6 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png ScreenShot3.Png (13.2 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (Darkvision is now Available!/2nd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post
Hey guys. I see you've been busy creating fab stuff. I popped in yesterday to see how things were going and was pleasantly surprised.

S2W, you have out done yourself my friend =D>. I don't even know what to say but I'll let the theme speak for itself.

I added my own little thing to the taskbar i dl'd from one of dapmonkey4u post. Hope u don't mind. I just like to color coordinate.

Much respect to all.
dude!!! too sweet!! you gotta post the tb mod you did!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:11 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post

Much respect to all.

That looks GREAT! Good to see you around!

Old 08-29-2010, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

+1 If you don't mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
dude!!! too sweet!! you gotta post the tb mod you did!!
Old 08-29-2010, 08:39 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

s2w thanks for a great theme!
BlackMoon Thans for a badass matching TB, you think you could make one for the Remix?

If anyone is wondering the DarkVision Theme works on 2018!
Here is a Screenie! There was no need to adjust anything, just don't install the CHT cab, as CHT is not compatible with 2018 yet

Here is the s2w Sharkie Remix, CHT and Manila in one cab with error reporting icon and FB tab

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 08-29-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Hoping someone will have an answer. The weather files that Straitup27 posted are in a .png format, so they don't overwrite the manila weather files. Is there some way to convert them so that they will overwrite the files?
I guess my only other option, which I'm desperately trying to avoid, is a hard reset and start from square one.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RazrHD 4.1.2
Carrier: O2 Deutschland

seco10 is keeping up the good workseco10 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Hoping someone will have an answer. The weather files that Straitup27 posted are in a .png format, so they don't overwrite the manila weather files. Is there some way to convert them so that they will overwrite the files?
I guess my only other option, which I'm desperately trying to avoid, is a hard reset and start from square one.
Here you go. Converted weather-files *.png to *_manila, not cfc-compressed.
You can use it to overwrite in the windows-folder. (Backup your files before!)
Ciao
SeCo
Attached Files
File Type: zip Weather-Files Manila 2_5_20152712_0.zip (840.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-30-2010, 09:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Thank you very, very much!
Old 08-31-2010, 08:02 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Best slider I found yet. I am using the Glass edition set, but it doesnt change the facebook tab? I tried using the add on from another set, and it changed it but when I hover over it, the original icon is still there. Any way to make a add on facebook cab for the glass icon slider set? That actually changes the icon in the slider and the icon when you hover over it?

Old 08-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Best slider I found yet. I am using the Glass edition set, but it doesnt change the facebook tab? I tried using the add on from another set, and it changed it but when I hover over it, the original icon is still there. Any way to make a add on facebook cab for the glass icon slider set? That actually changes the icon in the slider and the icon when you hover over it?
Here, forget who I got it from
manila.zip

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software