PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

tracsportva is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (A Darkvision theme / COMING SOON!)

I recently just lost my clock on the glass theme...the glass box is still there, but no time....any suggestions? Should I just download some clock and put it on there. Otherwise I like the theme, even changed around the font using Ghost Rider from KDfonts....

2010-08-26_02-10-35-PM[1].jpg

2010-08-26_02-10-44-PM[1].jpg
Old 08-26-2010, 02:16 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracsportva View Post
I recently just lost my clock on the glass theme...the glass box is still there, but no time....any suggestions? Should I just download some clock and put it on there. Otherwise I like the theme, even changed around the font using Ghost Rider from KDfonts....

Attachment 76451

Attachment 76452

I have not had that happen to me, but what I would try and do is soft reset and see if that brings it back.

If you have tried that already, I would uninstall the theme soft reset and then reinstall it and everything should be back to how you had it.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thank you
Old 08-26-2010, 03:33 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Wow the remix is out before the official release of the Darkvision...

You did a great job on it and I love all the remixes of my themes, cause I definitely encourage it! But to do it before my theme is even out. hmmm.

Its ok though. Just had to express it.

The release is still on for friday. But please enjoy the blue remix.

Dap dont take the remix down, keep it posted for those interested in it...

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:34 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracsportva View Post

Attachment 76451

Attachment 76452

I suggest you do the same... uninstall the theme, soft reset and start again.. lets see if that does it.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:39 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Wow the remix is out before the official release of the Darkvision...

You did a great job on it and I love all the remixes of my themes, cause I definitely encourage it! But to do it before my theme is even out. hmmm.

Its ok though. Just had to express it.

The release is still on for friday. But please enjoy the blue remix.

Dap dont take the remix down, keep it posted for those interested in it...

Nope, you are COMPLETELY spot on. I am sorry for having it out so early..... I really enjoyed your theme and I am still rocking YOUR beta.

Thank you for forgiving my bad judgement. I will think clearly next time, hopefully, you would allow me to test if the future holds more things to come.

I need to take it down anyways, as it is NOT complete and the two tabs won't be finished until tonight....I will release it again later this weekend as I will be taking the time to enjoy your official release

Thabks again!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Does anyone have the manila files for the default clouds?
I uninstalled glass in anticipation of the new theme, and the clouds don't change.
Thanks
Old 08-27-2010, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

It worked with the clock a few times later.
Oh well, it was cool with the cross in the background though....lol

Thank you for the help, I look forward to more and more cool things coming from this theme....you all ROCK
Old 08-27-2010, 04:18 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Darkvision is now available on 2nd post. (currently dont have time to post screenshots) but dap and straitup already posted several. Major thanks to them for their feedback. Give them thanks aswell.

Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Does anyone have the manila files for the default clouds?
I uninstalled glass in anticipation of the new theme, and the clouds don't change.
Thanks
anyone?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software