PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 04:28 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (Darkvision is now Available!/2nd post)

s2w Thanks for the release. I know everyone is going to enjoy!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:36 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (Darkvision is now Available!/2nd post)

Huge Thank You S2W, This theme is bar far one of my favorite ever!!! Also a big thanks to dapbmonkey4u for bringing the taskbar to us
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1[1].jpg (7.1 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2[1].jpg (8.6 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-27-2010, 07:44 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Huge Thank You S2W, This theme is bar far one of my favorite ever!!! Also a big thanks to dapbmonkey4u for bringing the taskbar to us

s2w has out done himself again!
Old 08-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Guess no one can help with getting the default clouds back? They are still the same after install of this theme and extras.
Here's a cool wallpaper that goes nice with it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Black_N_Green.jpg (88.1 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:47 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Darkvision is now available on 2nd post. (currently dont have time to post screenshots) but dap and straitup already posted several. Major thanks to them for their feedback. Give them thanks aswell.

Enjoy!
awesome!!! truly grateful for your work sir!!,sorry im late to the party,been having to spend some time in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Guess no one can help with getting the default clouds back? They are still the same after install of this theme and extras.
Here's a cool wallpaper that goes nice with it.
tell you what i did i pulled all manila weather files for you so you can pick out which ones you want stock and ect!! sorry you had to wait,we get busy sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
s2w has out done himself again!
+1,000,000.99
Attached Files
File Type: rar Manila_Weather 2_5.rar (1.95 MB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Thank you! I'm at work now, but will download them when I am back home.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Thank you! I'm at work now, but will download them when I am back home.
happy to help and sorry for your wait!!
Old 08-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Sw2,
Besides being a very sharp theme, had to say I really like what you did with the email tab. The outline in black is fantastic. Very professional look!
Old 08-28-2010, 04:04 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Sw2,
Besides being a very sharp theme, had to say I really like what you did with the email tab. The outline in black is fantastic. Very professional look!

+1 to that, I was blown away when I saw that!
Old 08-29-2010, 01:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

s2w,
absolutely love the theme. only one suggestion (because of my age). the clock is hard for me to see so I would suggest outlining it in green. maybe just one pixel wide? I know its dark for a purpose, just a suggestion.
st

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software