PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 11:55 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Ok, this theme is bad ass. Goes perfect witht he Brian Taskbar and has the matching dusk Wait cursor.
s2w has out done himeself. The only thing I notice not skinned is the Error reporting on the settings tab(last picture of the post)

I am going to post a link to the 20+ screen captures I have on tinypic.com. If one picture just looks like the wallpaper only and a clock click on it, it is most likely a capture of the different screen locks that are all skinned. I think WM is my fav right now as it has a red light when locked and turns green when sliding it! Badass!
I have just about every tab, lock, and CHT switch captured. Enjoy looking at them, I know I am blown away!

Here is the link

hey thanks for the feedback and screenshots... fantastic!

here is the error reporting icon for settings... try it out and see if it works for you.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

S2W,
Any chance of releasing it soon?
Old 08-26-2010, 03:04 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

just some test screens........

Quote:
For those that want the clock in my screens I am attaching a cab, and also manila file zips for green hands that should go with the theme.

I did not create any of these.

It is a Zimaia Clock that I have only seen on Jaguarlini's thread at XDA
The clock hands are also his.

Here is a couple of screens. The first one is with the manila starting with 7 only, which is the top black of the clock hands, the cap of the post
the other pic is of the Green hands with the post cap.

The hands can be put on only, just don't transfer the manila beginning with 7 over.

I would have cab made, but I am at work and do not have my software.
thanks Daps!! i saw where you tweeted it to me but was asleep already! much appreciated sir!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
hey thanks for the feedback and screenshots... fantastic!

here is the error reporting icon for settings... try it out and see if it works for you.
yes it worked great

MAN WHAT A THEME!!! truly another work has been created by S2W!!! nothing left unskinned,all fluid and nicely matching,honestly at a loss of words of how to explain how great this looks on the device!! thank you firstly for all your hard work that you do and for all you share with the community!! Second,thank you for allowing me to help test the theme,it is truly an honor to do so ,will post some more screens in the a.m.!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:17 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
just some test screens........

yes it worked great

MAN WHAT A THEME!!! truly another work has been created by S2W!!! nothing left unskinned,all fluid and nicely matching,honestly at a loss of words of how to explain how great this looks on the device!! thank you firstly for all your hard work that you do and for all you share with the community!! Second,thank you for allowing me to help test the theme,it is truly an honor to do so ,will post some more screens in the a.m.!

Thanks for the feedback and truly appreciate the comments from you guys. Especially the screenshots.

I noticed you have the facebook tab... so here is a cab for you. Hope it works since I dont have it. lol

I will include facebook, call history and documents in the release of Darkvision.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:18 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
S2W,
Any chance of releasing it soon?
Release date should be on friday. just touchin up a few things. The feedback I got is good enough to give it a greenlight.

Thanks
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:10 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (A Darkvision theme / COMING SOON!)

Uh oh! there is a Remix of the NEW theme already! Who would do that?!

Old 08-26-2010, 12:26 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Uh oh! there is a Remix of the NEW theme already! Who would do that?!
awww snap!! lol lets see whats been tinkered with
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:27 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

s2w if you do not want me to post the remix just let me know and I will happily remove it. This does not have the FB tab and Error Report fixes in it.

EDIT: I took down the cab for the remix out of respect that the official theme isn't even released ( Really poor judgment on my part) AND that it was not as complete as the beta and so this weekend I will release a more complete remix.
This allows all of you time to enjoy s2w's amazing work and gives me time to spend with family while ironing out the flaws in MY work.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 08-26-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:

s2w if you do not want me to post the remix just let me know and I will happily remove it. This does not have the FB tab and Error Report fixes in it.
looks sweet!! nice work...........damn your fast lol
Old 08-26-2010, 02:07 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:

Big side note, I did not change the Green border on the calendar and internet tab, I will do so after work tonight....I swear I look twice at the files and saw everything change to blue Will get it done soon for anyone else that wants it and I will add the Report icon and FB tab so it is all in one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software