PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

tracsportva is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (DS/Glass Edition A310) [Available 2nd post

Awesome !
Old 08-03-2010, 06:20 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (DS/Glass Edition A310) [Available 2nd post

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Your welcome... thank the testers; drew and dapbmonkey for their quick reply on feedback. Also all those who tested in the past. Dont want to forget them.

Thanks!!!!

More add ons to follow.
Thx bro as always...will be using this tonight!!
Old 08-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Very Very Nice!!! Best I seen so far, even on other web sites.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:02 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

simply spectacular im speachless
Old 08-03-2010, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (DS/Glass Edition A310) [Available 2nd post

thank you s2w this will be rocking my device for a long time

Last edited by drew2000; 08-04-2010 at 12:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia 2
Carrier: TalknText

mad_a_22 is a n00b

new in the forum...by the way this is a cool theme.

...is their a version for wm6.5.3?

Last edited by mad_a_22; 08-04-2010 at 06:08 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_a_22 View Post

It will work with 6.5.3 It's Sense 2.5 not window related. You won't be sorry! S2W makes some excellent themes!
Old 08-04-2010, 03:06 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

just noticed the Facebook tab didnt change is it not built in and will there be a cab for that
Old 08-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd2
Carrier: t-mobile

rm5690 is a n00b

Great work. i noticed that my recent documents tab didnt change. is there a fix for this?
Old 08-04-2010, 10:23 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
DAPS already knows whats up thats my boy!! and thanks will be given to drew as well,all i can say is .......................wow it's absolutely stunning sir!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Thanks for another work of art! going to try this bad boy right now!
Cheers S2W.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
And the waiting has ended....!! Without fail, you release aonther work of art. I will def pass many thanks to Dap and Drew for their time and feedback. Once again Thanks S2W!
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
it rocks s2w thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar100 View Post
I wiped clean my current rom so i can try this theme.S2W,you are a class act.You seem happy to pump out new themes and you don`t ask for much.Pure perfection.Thank you kind sir and a thank you for the testers.
........Well, time to customize..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
W O W What else can I say? Brilliant, you have outdone yourself on this one.
I haven't found a background it looks bad on, so decisions, decisions...!
Thank you a million times!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
sick wallpaper,would you mind sharing it? also your dusk .tsk do you mind sharing that as well? thanks in advance!! and your right so many decisions,i can't decide on anything lol,SICK THEME S2W!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar100 View Post
Another great S2W theme....
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracsportva View Post
Awesome !
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Very Very Nice!!! Best I seen so far, even on other web sites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Thx bro as always...will be using this tonight!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
simply spectacular im speachless
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
thank you s2w this will be rocking my device for a long time
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_a_22 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
It will work with 6.5.3 It's Sense 2.5 not window related. You won't be sorry! S2W makes some excellent themes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
just noticed the Facebook tab didnt change is it not built in and will there be a cab for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by rm5690 View Post
Great work. i noticed that my recent documents tab didnt change. is there a fix for this?
Thanks guys!!!! screenshots looking great....

I would appreciate if you can get me the pngs for the facebook and document tab. Think I may have them in file. But to be sure post them up here and I will get it done for you guys.

Thanks and enjoy!

There is definitely more to come.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software