PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5

I am really digging the Yound DC Blue Remix. Only problem is he isn't doing anymore work on it. I am trying to make some matching icons for CHT so it all flows together. This is nothing complicated but I like it better than the standard icons in CHT.

I will probably post here (if there is interest) and also at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=652582

Thanks to Bluemetalaxe and Drew2000!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (11.4 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png CHT_missedcalls.png (12.8 KB, 149 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-14-2010, 02:50 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.KLeen View Post
lookin good. cant wait for the teasing to be over with
Thanks... teasing should be over soon. Not rushing my themes anymore like I did in the past. Besides dont have the spare time like before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
S2w,

I could quote AT LEAST 60 posts of people loving that glass theme. It is still the theme Ive been running on my phone and I never get sick of looking at it.

It was and still is a prime example of where creativity meets individuality. Even with the minor things we did mention it is Hands down the greatest glass theme out there! I think it was a shame you never released it to the public!

I am great great supporter of your work and if you accepted donations I would make one without blinking twice.

With all that said I cant wait for your next release.... Really I cant wait, now give it to me! haha

Just my 2 cents
Thanks for the comments and compliment. With regards to the glass theme that was never released... In the end, I wasnt happy with the look even though many disagreed and liked the way it was as is. Hopefully this glass theme will have those who reacted positive, look at this version the same way.

Unfortunately/ and fortunately at the moment I am not taking donations. Doing this for the site and the members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
I am really digging the Yound DC Blue Remix. Only problem is he isn't doing anymore work on it. I am trying to make some matching icons for CHT so it all flows together. This is nothing complicated but I like it better than the standard icons in CHT.

I will probably post here (if there is interest) and also at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=652582

Thanks to Bluemetalaxe and Drew2000!
Looks really great... if u tackle it, cant wait to see the final outcome on the cht icons.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:54 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Yep you guess it... Another tease... lol

If all goes as planned I might need someone (just one) to test it out (but not until the end of the weekend)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Now that is SWEET!
After seeing the work here I am almost embarrassed to have posted my simple icons...

Off topic question....kinda. What would be the best way to change this skulls eye's to blue?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg black SKULL.jpg (32.8 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by b4u2; 07-14-2010 at 03:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:40 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Now that is SWEET!
After seeing the work here I am almost embarrassed to have posted my simple icons...

Off topic question....kinda. What would be the best way to change this skulls eye's to blue?

Here you go... skull w/blue eyes.

btw no need to feel embrarassed with posting your icons here... I definitely encourage it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skull with blue eyes.jpg (5.5 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by S2W; 07-14-2010 at 03:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post

If all goes as planned I might need someone (just one) to test it out (but not until the end of the weekend)
If you haven't already found a tester, I would be willing to help out. Let me know.. This looks great. Are you also going to break it up into individual cabs? (Clock, Slider, ect..)
Old 07-15-2010, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

Louiedoesit is just getting started

I will be happy to test 2
Old 07-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

COuld someone find and extract the Facebook slider icon used in this cab file? I have not been able to find it and want to recolor it. Thanks!

NM I finally found it

Last edited by b4u2; 07-15-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Tmobile

guitar100 is keeping up the good workguitar100 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post

Fine......I`ll do it.

Old 07-16-2010, 02:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Count me in also, I've been waiting for this one!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software