PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 08:11 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (DS/Glass Edition A310) [Available 2nd post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Analog clock should be darker.
Thanks.. was thinkin the same. This is why I can count on you guys!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:44 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (DS/Glass Edition A310) [Available 2nd post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Analog clock should be darker.
+1

S2w - did you ever release the clouds/weather for the Glass theme? I was really looking forward to that mod?

Old 08-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos
Carrier: Sprint

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

S2W you wouldnt have an icon pack(glass) for us non CHT users would you?
Old 08-18-2010, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (DS/Glass Edition A310) [Available 2nd post

Really looking forward to the new theme s2w!!!! Love the Dark Glass, another screen.....

Thanks s2w, for all your time, effort, and creativity.

Last edited by drew2000; 08-21-2010 at 12:51 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

These are bad @$$ bro. I been gone for a while, and seen you've done some 2.5 themes. Bad @$$. But im a littled confused to which is which. I downloaded the dark crimson s25r, which the screen shot shows as blue. its red. I love it, but which one is the blue theme. and the screenshot at the top with the three themes, wheres the one on the far right. I WANT THAT 1! lol. I see the dark descent cab, but i dont see a posted screenshot of dark descent. sorry, doesnt take much to confuse me. lol
Old 08-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

nevermind. found em. very sick work bro. i rock a different theme everyday.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hd
Carrier: dpd

chinalsh91 is just getting started

Very good
Old 08-21-2010, 08:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

I been scowering this thread for days. Ive found everything except the dark gloss theme thats in the dark crimson screenshot on the right. Any way of someone pointing me in the right direction?
Old 08-25-2010, 03:03 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5

Ok, this theme is bad ass. Goes perfect witht he Brian Taskbar and has the matching dusk Wait cursor.
s2w has out done himeself. The only thing I notice not skinned is the Error reporting on the settings tab(last picture of the post)

I am going to post a link to the 20+ screen captures I have on tinypic.com. If one picture just looks like the wallpaper only and a clock click on it, it is most likely a capture of the different screen locks that are all skinned. I think WM is my fav right now as it has a red light when locked and turns green when sliding it! Badass!
I have just about every tab, lock, and CHT switch captured. Enjoy looking at them, I know I am blown away!

Here is the link

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 08-25-2010 at 03:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:01 PM
I break things, for fun.

Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5

For those that want the clock in my screens I am attaching a cab, and also manila file zips for green hands that should go with the theme.

I did not create any of these.

It is a Zimaia Clock that I have only seen on Jaguarlini's thread at XDA
The clock hands are also his.

Here is a couple of screens. The first one is with the manila starting with 7 only, which is the top black of the clock hands, the cap of the post
the other pic is of the Green hands with the post cap.

The hands can be put on only, just don't transfer the manila beginning with 7 over.

I would have cab made, but I am at work and do not have my software.
Attached Images
File Type: png 0AB9C3F4_manila.png (918 Bytes, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png 4BDFBA48_manila.png (1,000 Bytes, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (8.6 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (8.6 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Zimaia-HTC-CLOCK.cab (17.4 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Green.zip (7.8 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 08-25-2010 at 05:15 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software