View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 11:46 PM
chinalsh91
Lurker

chinalsh91 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Wow over 20 downloads and only 4 comments. Hmmm. I see where this is heading again.

So I thank all those who provided some feedback in the past to a theme of mine. But I realized throughout my time here that people will take no matter how many times I asked for some sort of comment/feedback.

I don’t refer this to the fans of my work old nor new (whom I thank dearly), but to those who take and don’t provide anything. I clearly state in all the post where I have themes to upload that I ask for no donations (never did) but comments to my work so I can improve my expression to this community through my art.

Yet I get less than a quarter of post that encouraged me to pursue my commitment.

Therefore how can I continue when again my word are being neglected. I’m disappointed but please don’t regard this post as me whining… I don’t need recognition to what I do. But do appreciate courtesy.

I realized this, as many who gave of their craft here creating themes; disband to offer a monetary value to their work, Instead I continued ahead providing to a community I am proud of.

Tonight Im seriously considering giving up. Tirelessly taking up my spare time to give back to a community I believed in and striving for us to depend on our own work instead of reaching out to other sites (which are great). Ok we may not be the best but why not support each other.

This isn’t a rant reaching out for post to my concerns. You guys already knew when downloading my theme that comments/feedback is something I seriously asked for… Yet many ignored.

So all I have to say is enjoy the Sim/Works CHT 2.0 theme (Crimson Red)

To those who have been always loyal… feel free to PM me for the blue, green or black CHT 2.0 theme.

To the rest… Enjoy.

Please don’t post with regards to this concern of mine. I think its a little too late.

I also understand that most branched out to other devices with android... But this is directed to those who download with disregard to the hard work placed in creativity.
非常感谢您的红色主题,我将您的相关主题作了一些组合,现贴图上来,请指教并请对相关的修改谅 解!!!
再次对您的辛勤工作表示衷心的感谢!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.