PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 11:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes)3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Gotcha... let me look for the manila files for the sun and moon. Will post it here for you. Give me a sec.

Update

There you go, the original HTC sun and moon. Its just 2 manila files zipped up. So just use Total commander or such and copy it to windows.
Yes, it works perfectly. It even changes the CHT weather widget for the lock screen! Thanks for the quick change! Much appreciated.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: Telefonica / Movistar

BHS Interceptor is just getting started

Quote:
Hey guys thanks... and sure you can make it for the CHTS switchable. You have my go on it...
Thank you, so we´ll see what we can do. There are some new features now in our test candidate, so hopefully we can have something finished for next week. I maight have to ask you for some specific files, but I guess not too many
Old 12-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

josephjosephson is a n00b

ok apparently everyone is using the cookies home tab! nm my last post...
Old 12-12-2010, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Is there anyway to have the notification icons on the lock-screen match how they show up on the home screen? As you can see the lock screen notifications counts show up on the left instead of the right side of the icon?

Old 12-12-2010, 05:03 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by finch273 View Post
all this themes are awesome,
i like this blue blue one very much, but the rss skin destroys my homescreen, had to hard reset each time i tried your cab. i'm using resizable rss widget. maybe you can have a look at this issue. i would favor using the blue edition.

also i like the blue softkeys from s2w himself maybe he could release these to

thanks and greets finch
So sorry your having troubles... try these files (just copy to windows with total Commander or something), I am using the resizable rss widget now and fixed the issue. I also updated the theme cab on this post: WFG - s2w SimWorks [Blue]. Sorry it took so long to fix it for you but no one else commented and I was not using that widget until now
Attached Files
File Type: zip RSS_Skin - [blue].zip (3.0 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by WFG; 12-12-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:16 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

loving the layout of this update!!

Old 12-13-2010, 07:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hd2
Carrier: vodafone de

finch273 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
So sorry your having troubles... try these files (just copy to windows with total Commander or something), I am using the resizable rss widget now and fixed the issue. I also updated the theme cab on this post: WFG - s2w SimWorks [Blue]. Sorry it took so long to fix it for you but no one else commented and I was not using that widget until now

thanks alot now it works perferctly
Old 12-14-2010, 05:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2 evo4g
Carrier: Sprint

jnnnnj520 is becoming a great contributor
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Dark Decent Green/ 3rd p

Quote:
New look of blue...

hello
This blue theme where can I download
thank you
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

here are some skins for the stand alone analog widget and the stand alone flip clock widget,the widgets must already be installed,these are just skins for the widgets based off the latest release to help make the theme more in depth

one for the analog and the white clock and black flip clocks

Attached Files
File Type: zip Simpliciti_Clock_widget_skins.zip (86.2 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Is that your work? Very nice!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software