PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 02:33 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Update

SimplicitWorks CHT 2.0 themes (Crimson Red) now Available in 3rd post.

Blue and green will follow.

Let me know what you guys think... the more I know the more inpsired I will be to continue for those still on stock 6.5 and until we have our WP7s out.

Enjoy!
thanks for the update, im still on the test file (like the green) but im going to give this a go. thanks again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:08 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
thanks for the update, im still on the test file (like the green) but im going to give this a go. thanks again.
Lost my old files to the test you have... This is a bit different and hopefully you'll try it and give us feedback.

Although I lost my files im working on recovering the look over again and I have a black theme im liking.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:22 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Lost my old files to the test you have... This is a bit different and hopefully you'll try it and give us feedback.

Although I lost my files im working on recovering the look over again and I have a black theme im liking.
I would like to give a black theme a go also, green and black will go well with the stock HTC look... That way I dont have to skin too much to get a uniform theme... Will the SimpliciWorks Themes get tab and slider skinning too?

edit: I like the clock hands from the test version. I like the way you did the CHT softkey menu on this released version though.

Last edited by WFG; 11-02-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2 evo4g

jnnnnj520 is becoming a great contributor

Thank you update
Still like
Glass effect
Old 11-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

looks great s2w!i'll be waiting for blue or green myself.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:57 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Dude where have you been!!!!!! Ive been looking for a theme like this forever!!!! You are freakin awsome man!!!!! Rockin the red 2.0 theme now waiting on the green!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-02-2010, 08:45 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Wow over 20 downloads and only 4 comments. Hmmm. I see where this is heading again.

So I thank all those who provided some feedback in the past to a theme of mine. But I realized throughout my time here that people will take no matter how many times I asked for some sort of comment/feedback.

I don’t refer this to the fans of my work old nor new (whom I thank dearly), but to those who take and don’t provide anything. I clearly state in all the post where I have themes to upload that I ask for no donations (never did) but comments to my work so I can improve my expression to this community through my art.

Yet I get less than a quarter of post that encouraged me to pursue my commitment.

Therefore how can I continue when again my word are being neglected. I’m disappointed but please don’t regard this post as me whining… I don’t need recognition to what I do. But do appreciate courtesy.

I realized this, as many who gave of their craft here creating themes; disband to offer a monetary value to their work, Instead I continued ahead providing to a community I am proud of.

Tonight Im seriously considering giving up. Tirelessly taking up my spare time to give back to a community I believed in and striving for us to depend on our own work instead of reaching out to other sites (which are great). Ok we may not be the best but why not support each other.

This isn’t a rant reaching out for post to my concerns. You guys already knew when downloading my theme that comments/feedback is something I seriously asked for… Yet many ignored.

So all I have to say is enjoy the Sim/Works CHT 2.0 theme (Crimson Red)

To those who have been always loyal… feel free to PM me for the blue, green or black CHT 2.0 theme.

To the rest… Enjoy.

Please don’t post with regards to this concern of mine. I think its a little too late.

I also understand that most branched out to other devices with android... But this is directed to those who download with disregard to the hard work placed in creativity.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:02 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Another positive thing is with this theme installed sense seem WAY WAY faster/WAY WAY smoother and im not OC'd!!!! No need to even turn it on so far!!! Great work man if i could hit thanks more than once i so would, great job once again!!!!!!

Last edited by ooxteme; 11-02-2010 at 09:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

s2w this 2.0 them is looking slick if I do say......

very nice...

I'm going to install now and I'll leave you some feedback

nice work
Old 11-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hd
Carrier: dpd

chinalsh91 is just getting started
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5

Quote:
For those waiting for the (SimplicitWorks) CHT2.0 theme... A Crimson Red (ss below) will be posted by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sorry... lost all my files & had 2 start from scratch. It will be followed later with a blue theme and thereafter a green theme as stated before. Trying to give myself some space between work and pleasure, so keep an eye on thread.

I know you guys hate seeing pics and no theme to download... but who knows I might have a chance permitted to post it tonight.
红色的也个性十足,希望我能获得您这套蓝、绿、红系列的测试机会,再次感谢!!!
我的邮箱:91chinalsh@163.com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software