View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 03:22 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Lost my old files to the test you have... This is a bit different and hopefully you'll try it and give us feedback.

Although I lost my files im working on recovering the look over again and I have a black theme im liking.
I would like to give a black theme a go also, green and black will go well with the stock HTC look... That way I dont have to skin too much to get a uniform theme... Will the SimpliciWorks Themes get tab and slider skinning too?

edit: I like the clock hands from the test version. I like the way you did the CHT softkey menu on this released version though.

Last edited by WFG; 11-02-2010 at 03:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.