View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 11:16 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
s2w it wasn't harsh dude you was simply stating it would be nice for feedback i totally agree with straigt and mod . you take the time to put out themes that require alot of hard work ..and for that i am grateful

as always i slapped the thanks button ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Man, I really hope you keep making themes dude. I have always admired your work. I'm sure many others do as well but I bet some don't say anything because maybe they think you've heard it before or something but to those reading this show some respect! If you have used or are using one of S2W's themes then speak up and hit the thanks button. It's never too late!
S2W you are way too talented to hang it up.
As Always, Thanks to you for Everything you have done for us!

Thanks guys... and I totally respect you guys backing me in this with your posts. I truly appreciate all your efforts here and the help you guys have done for others and that also can't go unoticed. So I say thanks as well! Just because I am not active in other post doesnt mean that I overlooked the progress and or aid.

I dont this for the rep count that one gets when hitting the thanks button... Just for YOU GUYS! and reason why some feedback can settle a theme from just being simple to more detailed and improved.

So have a great weekend and enjoy!

This post has been thanked 5 times.