PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 03:16 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Dark Decent Green/ 3rd p

hey s2w good theme i like it gotta work a bit on the clock tho but i really do like how it blends with the wallpaper i have up now tell me what u think

i appreciate it alot thanks keep up the great work ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.4 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (10.9 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rrjskj; 11-09-2010 at 03:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:32 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Dark Decent Green/ 3rd p

Thanks for the update my friend, I really like the CHT Softkey design this time!!! The message widget is better (you can read the header).

Thanks again for sharing...

Edit: looks like you went through & revamped all the images (compared to the red).
looks great, thanks again.

Some Screenies:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot14.jpg (8.4 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot15.jpg (6.6 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot16.jpg (5.9 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot17.jpg (5.3 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot18.jpg (4.6 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by WFG; 11-09-2010 at 07:10 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:53 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Uninstalling crimson red now be right back with pics

Edit: somehow i installed the glass theme and had to hard reset be another minute!

Edit: Here's Mine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1#1.jpg (8.4 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 11-09-2010 at 06:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:33 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

sweet!!

i used to think the glass theme was my favorite,but this one has overtaken all previous themes,simple yet soooo addictive!! BIG THANKS TO S2W!! cause this test came out perfect!!! man i really really like this one!! keeping my tp2 alive!!!

Last edited by Straitup27; 11-09-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH HD
Carrier: SFR

BILL56 is a n00b
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
COMING SOON!

*UPDATES
11/9/10 - SimWorks CHT 2.0 Theme (Dark Decent Green) Available
11/2/10 - SimWorks CHT 2.0 Theme (Crimson Red) Available!

"As you can see, I don't ask for donations, but what I do ask for is your feedback and comments."

I do spend a lot of my spare time creating these themes from scratch, so thats the least a user can extend with a simple comment good or bad. Thanks.

***** Remember to give credit where is due... and link the s2w theme back to ppcgeeks so we can answer any question regarding this particular theme. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****
thanks for green version, beautiful,good job
Old 11-10-2010, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH HD
Carrier: SFR

BILL56 is a n00b
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
I want to thank you Strait(you are definitely a positive reinforcement) as well as others here (WFG, Mod, etc) many who I havent meantioned by name since you are too many But nonetheless you have supported me throughout post & PMs. And if you read this I say THANK YOU!!!! You guys know who you are!

I guess it is what it is. But in the end I didnt mean to nag or sound harsh in my comment, but merely pass on a simple statement. (just got to me that you see the downloads and the posts dont add up and to no surprise of mine, they still dont) I mean really, I only ask so I can improve on these themes not for me but for the community.

Anyways I wont bore you guys again with my concerns, which did leave a sour taste.

But to let you guys know that after reviewing the post/PMs I wont let down those supporters to my themes. Not sure how, but I will see that the Black/Green theme will see a release date soon.

I dont think its fair not to, since I have always tried to keep my word.

I also apologize if I could not get to all PMs honestly I haven't replied to none, not because I didnt care to... but I got several and most of the subject headings lead to the black/green theme.

All I can say is expect some news soon.

Black/Green
hey s2w

is it possible to have these green cht softkeys please
thans for your help
Old 11-10-2010, 03:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hd
Carrier: dpd

chinalsh91 is just getting started
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Thanks guys... and I totally respect you guys backing me in this with your posts. I truly appreciate all your efforts here and the help you guys have done for others and that also can't go unoticed. So I say thanks as well! Just because I am not active in other post doesnt mean that I overlooked the progress and or aid.

I dont this for the rep count that one gets when hitting the thanks button... Just for YOU GUYS! and reason why some feedback can settle a theme from just being simple to more detailed and improved.

So have a great weekend and enjoy!
S2W,您好!
这是我在您发布的红色主题的基础上调整的蓝色、绿色效果。。。。
请指教!!!
谢谢!!!

1、蓝色效果:

2、绿色效果:

Old 11-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks for your hard work S2W, this theme Dark Decent Green is excellent!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
Old 11-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Good job as I dont mind... go for it.

well for anyone that wants a work in progress black and white cab of s2w's work here it is. hopefully someone can complete it and/or make it better.

s2w your new green one looks great can't wait to see your final one
Attached Files
File Type: cab s2w SimWorks CHT20 changed.cab (2.70 MB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung i700, i730, 1760, HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

sbarnhouse is just getting started
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Awesome work. I will try it our and let you know. Thanks for all the time you put into these themes. I have not used your work previously, but will track it in the future.

COMING SOON!

*UPDATES
11/9/10 - SimWorks CHT 2.0 Theme (Dark Decent Green) Available
11/2/10 - SimWorks CHT 2.0 Theme (Crimson Red) Available!

"As you can see, I don't ask for donations, but what I do ask for is your feedback and comments."

I do spend a lot of my spare time creating these themes from scratch, so thats the least a user can extend with a simple comment good or bad. Thanks.

***** Remember to give credit where is due... and link the s2w theme back to ppcgeeks so we can answer any question regarding this particular theme. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****[/QUOTE]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software