PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 11:42 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Dark Decent Green/ 3rd p

i like the color that it is,as with the sk either the pic as mentioned above or just the words,either would look good,keep it up man!!

Old 11-19-2010, 01:48 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Dark Decent Green/ 3rd p

i think it looks great dude . can't wait to see the finished results
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

christopholofigus is just getting started

I'm going to try a taste of the Green here in a bit...

//**********edit**********

Green is nice, but I prefer the red.

Last edited by christopholofigus; 11-21-2010 at 07:27 PM. Reason: updating
Old 11-22-2010, 02:13 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

New look of blue...

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:21 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes)3rd post)

With a slick blue BG, I dont think it could get any better!!!! Sweet ob man. Now to just wait till you release it!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

agreed,gonna be hard to top that shade,got a ton of backgrounds i can't wait ti slip behind this!! AWESOME WORK S2W!!
Old 11-23-2010, 04:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good work

As Always S2W, Your work is some of the best out there going right now, I haven't been around in a while and i come back and you continue to shine keeping our phones looking better.

I snatched up the new 2.0 crimson theme, and it's like having a new phone all over again.

Hope you continue to keep up the GREAT work.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How do you get the the graphic weather to get behind the sun?

The only way I know how is having the graphic weater as a seperate widget but the sun gets lost behind it.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 11-24-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:51 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

From fellow themer to another. I think you work is great and just like someone said in a previous post " Your work is some of the best out there". Your reps should be 5x's what they are for all the work that you have released.

here's a big Thanks from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
COMING SOON!

*UPDATES
11/9/10 - SimWorks CHT 2.0 Theme (Dark Decent Green) Available
11/2/10 - SimWorks CHT 2.0 Theme (Crimson Red) Available!

"As you can see, I don't ask for donations, but what I do ask for is your feedback and comments."

I do spend a lot of my spare time creating these themes from scratch, so thats the least a user can extend with a simple comment good or bad. Thanks.

***** Remember to give credit where is due... and link the s2w theme back to ppcgeeks so we can answer any question regarding this particular theme. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

When will you be releasing that flip clock? Also the green theme below is not the same as s2w SimWorks CHT20 Dark Decent Green is it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software