PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

blackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

Wow s2w, u've been busy i see. i leave 4 a few weeks and i return to this. u come up with sum wicked themes. Awesome!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:16 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post
Wow s2w, u've been busy i see. i leave 4 a few weeks and i return to this. u come up with sum wicked themes. Awesome!!!

Man, I had wondered if a hole opened up and swallowed you. s2w is takng care f business and havng fun. What a time.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
It will have the blue icons slider to match as seen below. I don't have my original work (didn't think I would be this long, but enjoying evey moment lol) So with a bit of time lastnite I redid the blue icons today.

Thanks... the weather is great and enjoyed the beach and drinks for sure.

Not sure of the clock numbers for this theme or should I use the white ones on Dark crimson... maybe you guys can give a poll on it.
I prefer the white numbers over the silver paint brush style. I do like the icons as well.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:26 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
I like the white numbers. But either way I'm liking what I'm seeing.=D>
Yeah wasnt too keen on the numbers either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post
Thanks! and glad your back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Man, I had wondered if a hole opened up and swallowed you. s2w is takng care f business and havng fun. What a time.
lol... cant complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
I prefer the white numbers over the silver paint brush style. I do like the icons as well.
Numbers will change for sure (playing around with ideas)... and will have to version for the icons. the ones you see below and the ones used for 6.1

Pmed blackmoOn and lets see if we can make a matching taskbar.

Last edited by S2W; 04-05-2010 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

definetly like those icons better. And the clock numbers! Good work as always S2W! thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Yeah wasnt too keen on the numbers either.

Thanks! and glad your back...

lol... cant complain

Numbers will change for sure (playing around with ideas)... and will have to version for the icons. the ones you see below and the ones used for 6.1

Pmed blackmoOn and lets see if we can make a matching taskbar.

wow..this one looks amazing i want this one lol..i remember hearing rumors on the sprint 6.5 rom and first thing came to mind with themes was "man i hope S2W gets all over this ASAP"and you have not disappointed magnificent work man.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:47 AM
kdfrumda3

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

YO i must say the work is excellent i just downloaded the dark crimson for my tp2 and its a totally new phone now. thanks man. what apps do you recommend ?
Old 04-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

The white/blue clock looks good just the way it is. Don't change it too much. Thanks for your hard work. And I know all about meetings at the Clevelander (wink).
Old 04-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-MO

c-tekk is a n00b
Talking Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

Personally, I like the Red theme the most.....but the blue one is very cool too.... these might be some of the best themes ever created!

********Good Work, S2W !!!********

We apprecieate these creations of yours... you rock.... and anyone with any hand in creating these........stock themes suck!
by the way, what apps are you using to create the themes?

I'd like to create some of my own.....just for kicks........
Old 04-02-2010, 02:48 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
definetly like those icons better. And the clock numbers! Good work as always S2W! thanks.
Thanks. Think I will stick with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdfrumda3 View Post
YO i must say the work is excellent i just downloaded the dark crimson for my tp2 and its a totally new phone now. thanks man. what apps do you recommend ?
Thanks. We have several threads currently on the TP2 forum that details an array of apps that work. You should check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
The white/blue clock looks good just the way it is. Don't change it too much. Thanks for your hard work. And I know all about meetings at the Clevelander (wink).
Thanks. the place is sure at the center of the strip in ocean drive... the music is way loud for meetings lol but the drinks are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-tekk View Post
Personally, I like the Red theme the most.....but the blue one is very cool too.... these might be some of the best themes ever created!

********Good Work, S2W !!!********

We apprecieate these creations of yours... you rock.... and anyone with any hand in creating these........stock themes suck!
by the way, what apps are you using to create the themes?

I'd like to create some of my own.....just for kicks........
Thanks... I get many request for the dark crimson (red) so I try to focus on it with the limited time I have... But have more coming soon.

I use the latest photshop cs4 Its a bit complicated for beginners but well worth the price tag for those who know.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software