PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5

Flashing the new NRGZ28 July 30th ROM now, will update as soon as I can with lock screen pics as well.

UPDATE: Flashing complete on new rom and I have test the theme and came up with the same results, here are the screen shots................still can not test lock screen. (NRGZ28 has it locked to the HD Mini lock screen for now I guess)

Only issue I am seeing is in the colon for the digital clock as seen in the third screen shot. Still testing......

Update 2: The contacts tab and weather tabs as seen above are working perfectly, everything is looking as expected except the colon issue already mentioned before, is any of the other testers having this issue? Maybe it is only on the NRGZ28 ROM's? I absolutely love it s2w, fantastic work to say the least!!!!

Still testing...

Last edited by drew2000; 07-31-2010 at 08:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:31 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5

Well, it is not an error, just a clever way of solving the colon issue for the clocks. I hate that we can not get colons on the flip clocks. looks to me that s2w made the Clock bg sized it up and then put a permanent colon to break up the hours and minutes. True it limits the available clock arrangments, but I tend not to use the dual clocks, and his analog looks AWESOME.

Like I said this is me and I only speak for myself. Theme is awesome...only gripe is the glass block over the sun, but whatever I am getting used to it and doesn't detract from the overall theme.

Here is what I did with mine, some different page setups for quicklinks depending which home screen I am on.
I am not going to upload a bunch of the individual tab pics, but Drew2000's show the truth for me and that it is all running smooth. I did notice on a couple of occassions that if you go into the CHT Editor and then apply and exit the clock, def the Analog clock, will disappear and you need to turn it on. while it is curious nothing substantial.
I will post lock pics next

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 07-31-2010 at 07:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Well, it is not an error, just a clever way of solving the colon issue for the clocks. I hate that we can not get colons on the flip clocks. looks to me that s2w made the Clock bg sized it up and then put a permanent colon to break up the hours and minutes. True it limits the available clock arrangments, but I tend not to use the dual clocks, and his analog looks AWESOME.

Like I said this is me and I only speak for myself. Theme is awesome...only gripe is the glass block over the sun, but whatever I am getting used to it and doesn't detract from the overall theme.

Here is what I did with mine, some different page setups for quicklinks depending which home screen I am on.
I am not going to upload a buch of the tab pics, but Drew2000's show the truth for me and that it is all running smooth. I did notice on a couple of occassions that if you go into the CHT Editor and then apply and exit the clock, def the Analog clock, will disappear and you need to turn it on. while it is curious nothing substantial.
I will post lock pics next
I agree completely with dapbmonkey4u, I do not use the dual clocks either but I thought I would let him know anyway. It is the sickest theme on my device yet and I love it completely. It is obvious a lot of time and energy went in to this and I appreciate your work and creativity S2W, thanks as always. Will continue to test.......The glass over the Sun is a take it or leave it, either way it looks great.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:59 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
I'm left out?
Sorry that you or any other user requesting to test werent picked... it wasnt intentional. maybe next time. I do thank you all.

Old 07-31-2010, 08:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

No prob, happy to have gotten the first round!!
Old 07-31-2010, 08:06 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Thanks, drew and dapbmonkey for taking the time to test the theme. I do appreciate the efforts made and the quick reply.

Yes I had to sort of play with the divider. In a way your forced to use it analog style instead. I do apologize but, trying something different than the usual flip clock look (which nothing is wrong with flip clock look).

Its still a work in progress... but if you guys think its ok to release as is... I would do so.

Drew its a shame you can't try the slider...

Again thanks... and thumbs up to those who test and gave feedback!

Im still at work...
Old 07-31-2010, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thumbs up Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks, drew and dapbmonkey for taking the time to test the theme. I do appreciate the efforts made and the quick reply.

Yes I had to sort of play with the divider. In a way your forced to use it analog style instead. I do apologize but, trying something different than the usual flip clock look (which nothing is wrong with flip clock look).

Its still a work in progress... but if you guys think its ok to release as is... I would do so.

Drew its a shame you can't try the slider...

Again thanks... and thumbs up to those who test and gave feedback!

Im still at work...
I for one think it is ready to release I will be using it, like I said I do not use the dual clock options. I was surprised that NRGZ28 had his new ROM locked into the HD Mini lock screen......oh well maybe I should try another ROM eh?.....Thanks s2w!
Old 07-31-2010, 08:16 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Thanks again s2w I would release it, but you are the artist.

The slider is saaaweeet! and these lock screens are badass. I can't decide which one I would rock the most, even the Win Lock looks great!

HD MINI LOCK:

Manila LOCK:

Win LOCK:
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:18 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Thanked you both for testing and input....and especially recommending a release....
Old 07-31-2010, 08:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

lubbad85 is keeping up the good worklubbad85 is keeping up the good work

great looking themes. i love them

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software