PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Tmobile

guitar100 is keeping up the good workguitar100 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (DS/Glass Edition A310) [Available 2nd post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracsportva View Post
any luck on the darker clock or am i SOL ?
How about using a darker wallpaper!!!

Old 08-08-2010, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

HellRayzer is a n00b
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (DS/Glass Edition A310) [Available 2nd post

in the 2nd post dark crimson with the 3 images the one on the right....glass one...do you have a cab file or could you make one with the slider and icons, i love the glass icons in that image.

Thanks for your hard work it is greatly appreciated.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:14 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Im posting as requested; the facebook, call history and document tabs for slider and hero. Unfortunately only the pngs.

Those that have those extra tabs can use cfc gui to replace the icons and install on device. I dont have those extra tabs so I can't test them.

As always if you cna post screenshot it would be much appreciate by me and others.

Thanks and Enjoy!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:02 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Im posting as requested; the facebook, call history and document tabs for slider and hero. Unfortunately only the pngs.

Those that have those extra tabs can use cfc gui to replace the icons and install on device. I dont have those extra tabs so I can't test them.

As always if you cna post screenshot it would be much appreciate by me and others.

Thanks and Enjoy!

another option is to use mode9 manila editor to import the png in the editor save as a qtc file and rename it to the specific manila name and then put that in the windows folder on the device then restart manila or soft reset.

That is what I do when testing out manila files I modded or new images, such as the Dark Crimson I modded to be pink.

Old 08-09-2010, 07:40 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Ok, so I tried the NRG GTX and I put the s2w theme on top. There is a little issue, but nothing that keeps anyone from using the phone or quicklinks smoothly.

The GTX colon stays and is skewed off of the s2w colon background, but not an issue when the clock without the background or the new background cab. The Analog looks sick. also when you lose the city and temp as the lettering is in white and most backgrounds are going to be white-ish.

I am using on of Drew's Wallpapers and I have include sweet looking home screen captures and ones that are a little off.

The Good:

The odd:

I don't know if you can see it, but the colon in the first odd is in the 6, not a real issue that is new, but GTX team succeeded in keeping their colon collowing the clock ??? the second odd pic has black colon on top of the silver colon and the city whited out, but that can be fixed with a darker background.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 08-09-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:50 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
call history facebook doc tabs

for those that dont know what ther doing in cfu or mode9
i took the liberty of doing it myself for you
just drop these manila files in your windows folder and overwrite the old ones using a reg editor
Attached Files
File Type: zip manila.zip (26.9 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:51 PM
I break things, for fun.

Re: call history facebook doc tabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
for those that dont know what ther doing in cfu or mode9
i took the liberty of doing it myself for you
just drop these manila files in your windows folder and overwrite the old ones using a reg editor

That works too!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

illmortal is a n00b

How do you remove any previous themes? I just discovered a few awesome themes that I wish I could collect and keep on my phone and just swap around themes but unfortunately it's not possible, at least not easily.

So my question is, how do I remove a previous theme so that I may use a different 3D Flo theme? I installed a 2nd theme/cab but I still have the first theme I installed applied to my phone.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:17 AM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmortal View Post
How do you remove any previous themes? I just discovered a few awesome themes that I wish I could collect and keep on my phone and just swap around themes but unfortunately it's not possible, at least not easily.

So my question is, how do I remove a previous theme so that I may use a different 3D Flo theme? I installed a 2nd theme/cab but I still have the first theme I installed applied to my phone.
well you need to fully uninstall all the cabs from the previous theme, if a certain cab says unable to uninstall go into your storage card and reinstall the cab and it will say can't uninstall, continue? you say yes and then soft reset and it will be removed.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

HellRayzer is a n00b

i can not get the notification bar with the 4 icons to show up. Only the one with the 3 colored ones...any help?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software